Stars Attending 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Premiere Party
Few days away from the debut of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Bravo TV, the cast which include Paris Hilton's two aunts were gracing the red carpet to promote the reality show. In order to pull up the level of interest, Paris, her sister Nicky Hilton and mother Kathy Hilton came to the viewing party on Monday, October 11 night.
Paris' aunts Kyle and Kim Richards are two of the women whose lives are captured on camera in the new installment. The others are Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Grammer, capitalist Russell Armstrong's wife Taylor Armstrong, a Brit restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump, and businesswoman Adrienne Maloof-Nassif.
"We cast women with very strong points of view and something to say," Bravo's senior vice president for original programming and development, Andy Cohen told NY Times. "We cast women who are going to let us into their lives and let us into what they're thinking and be unfiltered. We don't cast women who are going to edit themselves."
Coming to support the premiere party held at Trousdale, Hollywood was La Toya Jackson who wore a simple black dress, her signature detached sleeves and thigh-high boots.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" premieres Thursday, October 14 on Bravo.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune