Stars Attending 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Premiere Party
Few days away from the debut of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Bravo TV, the cast which include Paris Hilton's two aunts were gracing the red carpet to promote the reality show. In order to pull up the level of interest, Paris, her sister Nicky Hilton and mother Kathy Hilton came to the viewing party on Monday, October 11 night.
Paris' aunts Kyle and Kim Richards are two of the women whose lives are captured on camera in the new installment. The others are Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Grammer, capitalist Russell Armstrong's wife Taylor Armstrong, a Brit restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump, and businesswoman Adrienne Maloof-Nassif.
"We cast women with very strong points of view and something to say," Bravo's senior vice president for original programming and development, Andy Cohen told NY Times. "We cast women who are going to let us into their lives and let us into what they're thinking and be unfiltered. We don't cast women who are going to edit themselves."
Coming to support the premiere party held at Trousdale, Hollywood was La Toya Jackson who wore a simple black dress, her signature detached sleeves and thigh-high boots.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" premieres Thursday, October 14 on Bravo.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game