Stars Attending 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Premiere Party
Few days away from the debut of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Bravo TV, the cast which include Paris Hilton's two aunts were gracing the red carpet to promote the reality show. In order to pull up the level of interest, Paris, her sister Nicky Hilton and mother Kathy Hilton came to the viewing party on Monday, October 11 night.
Paris' aunts Kyle and Kim Richards are two of the women whose lives are captured on camera in the new installment. The others are Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Grammer, capitalist Russell Armstrong's wife Taylor Armstrong, a Brit restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump, and businesswoman Adrienne Maloof-Nassif.
"We cast women with very strong points of view and something to say," Bravo's senior vice president for original programming and development, Andy Cohen told NY Times. "We cast women who are going to let us into their lives and let us into what they're thinking and be unfiltered. We don't cast women who are going to edit themselves."
Coming to support the premiere party held at Trousdale, Hollywood was La Toya Jackson who wore a simple black dress, her signature detached sleeves and thigh-high boots.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" premieres Thursday, October 14 on Bravo.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle