Confirmed, David Schwimmer Got Married in Early June
"Friends" star David Schwimmer has secretly married in early June. Confirming the nuptials, David's rep told Entertainment Weekly that the 43-year-old actor wed British photographer Zoe Buckman in a small private ceremony four months ago.
The marriage is the first trip to the aisle for both David and Zoe. The newly-married couple was engaged in early March. A pal at that time also revealed about David's intention to ask Zoe's hand in marriage, saying "He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
David and Zoe first met at the Cuckoo Club in London's West End where Zoe at that time served as a waitress while the actor was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". Soon after the meeting, Zoe left her home in Stoke Newington, north London and moved to Los Angeles with the "Nothing But the Truth" actor.
David and Zoe's wedding news came on the same day David's "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox announced her split from husband of 11 years David Arquette. In a joint statement, the longtime couple said, "We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply."
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die