Confirmed, David Schwimmer Got Married in Early June
"Friends" star David Schwimmer has secretly married in early June. Confirming the nuptials, David's rep told Entertainment Weekly that the 43-year-old actor wed British photographer Zoe Buckman in a small private ceremony four months ago.
The marriage is the first trip to the aisle for both David and Zoe. The newly-married couple was engaged in early March. A pal at that time also revealed about David's intention to ask Zoe's hand in marriage, saying "He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
David and Zoe first met at the Cuckoo Club in London's West End where Zoe at that time served as a waitress while the actor was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". Soon after the meeting, Zoe left her home in Stoke Newington, north London and moved to Los Angeles with the "Nothing But the Truth" actor.
David and Zoe's wedding news came on the same day David's "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox announced her split from husband of 11 years David Arquette. In a joint statement, the longtime couple said, "We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie