Confirmed, David Schwimmer Got Married in Early June
"Friends" star David Schwimmer has secretly married in early June. Confirming the nuptials, David's rep told Entertainment Weekly that the 43-year-old actor wed British photographer Zoe Buckman in a small private ceremony four months ago.
The marriage is the first trip to the aisle for both David and Zoe. The newly-married couple was engaged in early March. A pal at that time also revealed about David's intention to ask Zoe's hand in marriage, saying "He wanted to see how they got along living together and it has been a big success. He wants to ask Zoe to marry him, it's just a case of timing."
David and Zoe first met at the Cuckoo Club in London's West End where Zoe at that time served as a waitress while the actor was in the city filming his 2007 movie "Run, Fat Boy, Run". Soon after the meeting, Zoe left her home in Stoke Newington, north London and moved to Los Angeles with the "Nothing But the Truth" actor.
David and Zoe's wedding news came on the same day David's "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox announced her split from husband of 11 years David Arquette. In a joint statement, the longtime couple said, "We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'