Behind the Scenes of My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na' Video
My Chemical Romance are gearing up to debut "Na Na Na" music video this coming Thursday, October 14 and they already preceded the premiere by offering behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek teases the making of a duel scene shot somewhere in the desert.
"Na Na Na" is the first single from the band's upcoming fourth studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". The music video is co-directed by Roboshobo and MCR frontman Gerard Way and will be unleashed in full on MTV at 11 P.M. EST. The young kid featured in the single's cover art is set to make a cameo in it.
Of the song itself, Way said, "That's the moment where we said, 'This song changes everything. We're starting over right now. We're starting it over with [producer Rob] Cavallo, and we're doing it now'. Everything up to that point had felt like we had been in this kind of stasis, and as artists, stasis really equals death. So, it was so bad, the vibe wasn't good, and then 'Na Na' happened."
He went on, "And then, all of a sudden, there was this real, big intensity underneath us, and it was the momentum we needed to dig deep and record another album." The effort is planned to make its way out in United States on November 22.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'