Behind the Scenes of My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na' Video
My Chemical Romance are gearing up to debut "Na Na Na" music video this coming Thursday, October 14 and they already preceded the premiere by offering behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek teases the making of a duel scene shot somewhere in the desert.
"Na Na Na" is the first single from the band's upcoming fourth studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". The music video is co-directed by Roboshobo and MCR frontman Gerard Way and will be unleashed in full on MTV at 11 P.M. EST. The young kid featured in the single's cover art is set to make a cameo in it.
Of the song itself, Way said, "That's the moment where we said, 'This song changes everything. We're starting over right now. We're starting it over with [producer Rob] Cavallo, and we're doing it now'. Everything up to that point had felt like we had been in this kind of stasis, and as artists, stasis really equals death. So, it was so bad, the vibe wasn't good, and then 'Na Na' happened."
He went on, "And then, all of a sudden, there was this real, big intensity underneath us, and it was the momentum we needed to dig deep and record another album." The effort is planned to make its way out in United States on November 22.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic