Behind the Scenes of My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na' Video
My Chemical Romance are gearing up to debut "Na Na Na" music video this coming Thursday, October 14 and they already preceded the premiere by offering behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek teases the making of a duel scene shot somewhere in the desert.
"Na Na Na" is the first single from the band's upcoming fourth studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". The music video is co-directed by Roboshobo and MCR frontman Gerard Way and will be unleashed in full on MTV at 11 P.M. EST. The young kid featured in the single's cover art is set to make a cameo in it.
Of the song itself, Way said, "That's the moment where we said, 'This song changes everything. We're starting over right now. We're starting it over with [producer Rob] Cavallo, and we're doing it now'. Everything up to that point had felt like we had been in this kind of stasis, and as artists, stasis really equals death. So, it was so bad, the vibe wasn't good, and then 'Na Na' happened."
He went on, "And then, all of a sudden, there was this real, big intensity underneath us, and it was the momentum we needed to dig deep and record another album." The effort is planned to make its way out in United States on November 22.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet