Behind the Scenes of My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na' Video
My Chemical Romance are gearing up to debut "Na Na Na" music video this coming Thursday, October 14 and they already preceded the premiere by offering behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek teases the making of a duel scene shot somewhere in the desert.
"Na Na Na" is the first single from the band's upcoming fourth studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". The music video is co-directed by Roboshobo and MCR frontman Gerard Way and will be unleashed in full on MTV at 11 P.M. EST. The young kid featured in the single's cover art is set to make a cameo in it.
Of the song itself, Way said, "That's the moment where we said, 'This song changes everything. We're starting over right now. We're starting it over with [producer Rob] Cavallo, and we're doing it now'. Everything up to that point had felt like we had been in this kind of stasis, and as artists, stasis really equals death. So, it was so bad, the vibe wasn't good, and then 'Na Na' happened."
He went on, "And then, all of a sudden, there was this real, big intensity underneath us, and it was the momentum we needed to dig deep and record another album." The effort is planned to make its way out in United States on November 22.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer