'Gossip Girl' 4.06 Preview: Welcome Back J
Jenny Humphrey is back on "Gossip Girl" next week. Although Blair made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn, which could be a game changer for her future.
This particular storyline is ironic considering the backstage fact that Gunn was not in good term with Jenny's depicter Taylor Momsen. Back in September, the "Project Runway" guru said about the starlet, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' "
Gunn also revealed a backstage secret, saying all the crew including the director was annoyed at Momsen. "At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew," Gunn recalled.
Meanwhile, Serena discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin (guest star Sam Page), that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good. "Easy J" airs October 25, skipping a week.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'