'Gossip Girl' 4.06 Preview: Welcome Back J
Jenny Humphrey is back on "Gossip Girl" next week. Although Blair made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn, which could be a game changer for her future.
This particular storyline is ironic considering the backstage fact that Gunn was not in good term with Jenny's depicter Taylor Momsen. Back in September, the "Project Runway" guru said about the starlet, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' "
Gunn also revealed a backstage secret, saying all the crew including the director was annoyed at Momsen. "At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew," Gunn recalled.
Meanwhile, Serena discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin (guest star Sam Page), that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good. "Easy J" airs October 25, skipping a week.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked