'Gossip Girl' 4.06 Preview: Welcome Back J
Jenny Humphrey is back on "Gossip Girl" next week. Although Blair made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn, which could be a game changer for her future.
This particular storyline is ironic considering the backstage fact that Gunn was not in good term with Jenny's depicter Taylor Momsen. Back in September, the "Project Runway" guru said about the starlet, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' "
Gunn also revealed a backstage secret, saying all the crew including the director was annoyed at Momsen. "At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew," Gunn recalled.
Meanwhile, Serena discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin (guest star Sam Page), that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good. "Easy J" airs October 25, skipping a week.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed