'Gossip Girl' 4.06 Preview: Welcome Back J
Jenny Humphrey is back on "Gossip Girl" next week. Although Blair made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn, which could be a game changer for her future.
This particular storyline is ironic considering the backstage fact that Gunn was not in good term with Jenny's depicter Taylor Momsen. Back in September, the "Project Runway" guru said about the starlet, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' "
Gunn also revealed a backstage secret, saying all the crew including the director was annoyed at Momsen. "At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew," Gunn recalled.
Meanwhile, Serena discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin (guest star Sam Page), that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good. "Easy J" airs October 25, skipping a week.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her