Hilary Duff Joins Twitter, Promoting New Book 'Elixir'
Hilary Duff has finally become the member of Twitter. The 23-year-old beauty, who just wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie on August 14, officially joined the micro-blogging site on Sunday, October 10.
Hilary uses hilarybeec as her screen name. On her first post, the "Raise Your Voice" actress wrote, "Wow! glad i could actually find a name that is somewhat relevant! lots of hilary duffs out there!" Minutes later, she posted another tweet, "In Pittsburgh heading to new york today! cant believe i finally got roped into this twitter thing. ive really been living in the dark ages!"
And Hilary is quick to become a big fan of Twitter. She wrote, "Wow!This is insane. so cool. Think I obsessed. hi eveybody!" And on Monday, October 11, she again shared her excitement, "Oh my... 5 am happened tooo fast. Need coffee in a bad way!is it sick that I wanted to tweet right away this morning?"
Though there are so many tweeters using hilaryduff as their screen names, fans are able to track down Hilary's official Twitter as she has now had over 29,000 followers. The "Cheaper by the Dozen" actress posted her first twitpic on Monday, sharing her day at the signing of her book "Elixir".
Hilary promoted her new young-adult novel, which she wrote with Elise Allen, at Borders Books & Music, Columbus Circle in New York City. Of penning a book, she said in a past interview, "I wrote a book, so it goes to show you that anyone can write a book if they have an idea."
More Hilary Duff News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'