Hilary Duff Joins Twitter, Promoting New Book 'Elixir'
Hilary Duff has finally become the member of Twitter. The 23-year-old beauty, who just wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie on August 14, officially joined the micro-blogging site on Sunday, October 10.
Hilary uses hilarybeec as her screen name. On her first post, the "Raise Your Voice" actress wrote, "Wow! glad i could actually find a name that is somewhat relevant! lots of hilary duffs out there!" Minutes later, she posted another tweet, "In Pittsburgh heading to new york today! cant believe i finally got roped into this twitter thing. ive really been living in the dark ages!"
And Hilary is quick to become a big fan of Twitter. She wrote, "Wow!This is insane. so cool. Think I obsessed. hi eveybody!" And on Monday, October 11, she again shared her excitement, "Oh my... 5 am happened tooo fast. Need coffee in a bad way!is it sick that I wanted to tweet right away this morning?"
Though there are so many tweeters using hilaryduff as their screen names, fans are able to track down Hilary's official Twitter as she has now had over 29,000 followers. The "Cheaper by the Dozen" actress posted her first twitpic on Monday, sharing her day at the signing of her book "Elixir".
Hilary promoted her new young-adult novel, which she wrote with Elise Allen, at Borders Books & Music, Columbus Circle in New York City. Of penning a book, she said in a past interview, "I wrote a book, so it goes to show you that anyone can write a book if they have an idea."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support