New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Posters: The Hunters and the Hunted
Warner Bros. Pictures has shared several brand new posters for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Debuted exclusively via The Leaky Cauldron, the banners are divided into those which feature the villains and those which show the heroic characters.
Lucius and Bellatrix are featured together in a one-sheet, while Greyback and a Snatcher are seen in another image. Both posters have a tagline which reads, "The Hunt Begins." Hermione is captured in two posters, one with Harry and the other one with Ron. Both banners boast a message, "Trust no one."
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
As of late, it was announced that "Deathly Hallows: Part I" will not get 3-D treatment as planned before. However, the film sticks to its release date of November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K.
The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is still scheduled to be released in 3-D on July 15, 2011 in the U.S. David Yates serves as a helmer for these two final "Harry Potter" films.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media