New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Posters: The Hunters and the Hunted
Warner Bros. Pictures has shared several brand new posters for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Debuted exclusively via The Leaky Cauldron, the banners are divided into those which feature the villains and those which show the heroic characters.
Lucius and Bellatrix are featured together in a one-sheet, while Greyback and a Snatcher are seen in another image. Both posters have a tagline which reads, "The Hunt Begins." Hermione is captured in two posters, one with Harry and the other one with Ron. Both banners boast a message, "Trust no one."
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
As of late, it was announced that "Deathly Hallows: Part I" will not get 3-D treatment as planned before. However, the film sticks to its release date of November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K.
The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is still scheduled to be released in 3-D on July 15, 2011 in the U.S. David Yates serves as a helmer for these two final "Harry Potter" films.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof