New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Posters: The Hunters and the Hunted
Warner Bros. Pictures has shared several brand new posters for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Debuted exclusively via The Leaky Cauldron, the banners are divided into those which feature the villains and those which show the heroic characters.
Lucius and Bellatrix are featured together in a one-sheet, while Greyback and a Snatcher are seen in another image. Both posters have a tagline which reads, "The Hunt Begins." Hermione is captured in two posters, one with Harry and the other one with Ron. Both banners boast a message, "Trust no one."
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
As of late, it was announced that "Deathly Hallows: Part I" will not get 3-D treatment as planned before. However, the film sticks to its release date of November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K.
The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is still scheduled to be released in 3-D on July 15, 2011 in the U.S. David Yates serves as a helmer for these two final "Harry Potter" films.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle