Bradley Cooper Could Play The Flash, Greg Berlanti May Not Direct
Bradley Cooper will probably get his superhero role with "The Flash". After reportedly losing "Green Lantern" role to Ryan Reynolds, the "The Hangover" actor is said on the shortlist to play The Flash. Moviehole which broke the news says it is still very early, but "DC is very keen to have Cooper be 'part of the family'."
Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green are currently writing the draft for "The Flash" from a story by Greg Berlanti. Deadline Hollywood recently reported that they are expected to hand the script to Warner Bros between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The three are additionally working on the script for "Green Lantern" sequel which is also due Christmas.
No director is attached to the superhero project and Deadline mentioned that Berlanti may not want to direct "The Flash" because he allegedly "wants to do something in between size-wise first before attempting something that large." But there is still a chance to see the "Life as We Know It" helmer taking the directing seat for the upcoming movie if WB likes the script and wants him to direct it.
Bradley Cooper is currently shooting "The Hangover 2" in Los Angeles before moving to Bangkok, Thailand to continue the filming. He has previously landed roles in "Wedding Crashers", "All About Steve", "The A-Team", "Case 39" and many others.
More The Flash News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event