Bradley Cooper Could Play The Flash, Greg Berlanti May Not Direct
Bradley Cooper will probably get his superhero role with "The Flash". After reportedly losing "Green Lantern" role to Ryan Reynolds, the "The Hangover" actor is said on the shortlist to play The Flash. Moviehole which broke the news says it is still very early, but "DC is very keen to have Cooper be 'part of the family'."
Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green are currently writing the draft for "The Flash" from a story by Greg Berlanti. Deadline Hollywood recently reported that they are expected to hand the script to Warner Bros between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The three are additionally working on the script for "Green Lantern" sequel which is also due Christmas.
No director is attached to the superhero project and Deadline mentioned that Berlanti may not want to direct "The Flash" because he allegedly "wants to do something in between size-wise first before attempting something that large." But there is still a chance to see the "Life as We Know It" helmer taking the directing seat for the upcoming movie if WB likes the script and wants him to direct it.
Bradley Cooper is currently shooting "The Hangover 2" in Los Angeles before moving to Bangkok, Thailand to continue the filming. He has previously landed roles in "Wedding Crashers", "All About Steve", "The A-Team", "Case 39" and many others.
More The Flash News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off