Bradley Cooper Could Play The Flash, Greg Berlanti May Not Direct
Bradley Cooper will probably get his superhero role with "The Flash". After reportedly losing "Green Lantern" role to Ryan Reynolds, the "The Hangover" actor is said on the shortlist to play The Flash. Moviehole which broke the news says it is still very early, but "DC is very keen to have Cooper be 'part of the family'."
Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green are currently writing the draft for "The Flash" from a story by Greg Berlanti. Deadline Hollywood recently reported that they are expected to hand the script to Warner Bros between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The three are additionally working on the script for "Green Lantern" sequel which is also due Christmas.
No director is attached to the superhero project and Deadline mentioned that Berlanti may not want to direct "The Flash" because he allegedly "wants to do something in between size-wise first before attempting something that large." But there is still a chance to see the "Life as We Know It" helmer taking the directing seat for the upcoming movie if WB likes the script and wants him to direct it.
Bradley Cooper is currently shooting "The Hangover 2" in Los Angeles before moving to Bangkok, Thailand to continue the filming. He has previously landed roles in "Wedding Crashers", "All About Steve", "The A-Team", "Case 39" and many others.
More The Flash News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'