Minka Kelly Is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive
Minka Kelly now has a new title she can boast. The "Friday Night Lights" actress has been named the Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 by Esquire magazine, joining previous recipients Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson.
Having the honor, Minka graces the cover of the mag's November issue. In the front page, the 30-year-old beauty shows off her toned abs in a gray crop top and low-rise jeans while lifting her hands behind her head. In a video posted on the mag's site, the actress poses in different sultry positions.
During an interview, Minka shared about her stripper mother whom she called "the best." The "500 Days of Summer" actress said, "She was a stripper. It was all about what we could do to have fun with nothing. She would come home at like three, four o'clock in the morning, and she would wake me up in the middle of the night and we'd go grocery shopping."
Despite her mother's job, Minka insisted that it didn't make her embarrassed. "My mom lived a fast life. That was so much fun. We would have a blast and buy a hundred dollars in groceries. It was just the best day ever," she recalled.
Minka further said that what her mother did for a living has helped her discover her sexy side. The girlfriend of Yankees star Derek Jeter said, "It was really liberating. It was exciting. I would look at the pictures, like, that's me?"
Minka Kelly for Esquire:
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic