David Arquette and Courteney Cox Announce Split, Jasmine Waltz Is Said Behind It
David Arquette and Courteney Cox are pulling the plug off their 11 years of marriage. Through a statement released on Monday, October 11, the couple announced their separation shortly after the split of their best friends Ben Harper and Laura Dern, who have wed for almost five years, made a headline.
"We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time. The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage," David and Courteney said in the joint statement. "We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply."
"As we go through this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together," the statement further read. "We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well."
Though David and Courteney didn't mention the cause of the split, Life & Style magazine came with a shocking report that the "Pushing Daisies" actor has already moved on with bartender and actress Jasmine Waltz. A source close to David told the mag, "Jasmine and David have been hooking up recently." However, when Jasmine was reached for a comment, she refused to give any statement.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox, who met on the set of film "Scream", walked down the aisle on June 12, 1999. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Coco Riley Arquette, on June 13, four years later. Courteney's best pal Jennifer Aniston becomes Coco's godmother.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair