Pics: Russell Brand's Wax Figure Unveiled
Russell Brand's wax figure has been unveiled at Madame Tussauds London, England on Monday, October 11. In a series of newly outed pictures, Brand's wax statue is seen standing tall with a woman, sitting in a ladder, giving the figure what appears to be a finishing touch.
Brand's wax figure dons a fancy gray suit and shining shoes. And just like the "Get Him to the Greek" actor himself, his wax figure also wears a chest-revealing outfit, which recently landed him the Worst Dressed Man in Showbiz title through WENN's online poll.
Brand had over 300 measurements taken at the Madame Tussauds studios team in Los Angeles. During one of his wax fittings, the fiance of singer Katy Perry said, "Now that I'm monogamous I want to live vicariously through wax Russell, I insist that he's placed next to wax Helen Mirren and I hope they melt into one sexy blob."
PR Manager at Madame Tussauds London, Liz Edwards, is convinced that fans will queue to be next to Brand's wax figure. Edwards stated, "Russell Brand is a fabulously larger than life character who has a huge following. He has been continually named by guests as one of the celebs they most want to see in the attraction - and we are happy to oblige."
Russell Brand's wax figure will join the likes of David Beckham's, Victoria Adams', Robert Pattinson's, Tiger Woods', Leonardo DiCaprio's, Brad Pitt's, Angelina Jolie's, Marilyn Monroe's, Jim Carrey's, Audrey Hepburn's, Julia Roberts', Whoopi Goldberg's and Morgan Freeman's wax figures.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event