Pics: Russell Brand's Wax Figure Unveiled
Russell Brand's wax figure has been unveiled at Madame Tussauds London, England on Monday, October 11. In a series of newly outed pictures, Brand's wax statue is seen standing tall with a woman, sitting in a ladder, giving the figure what appears to be a finishing touch.
Brand's wax figure dons a fancy gray suit and shining shoes. And just like the "Get Him to the Greek" actor himself, his wax figure also wears a chest-revealing outfit, which recently landed him the Worst Dressed Man in Showbiz title through WENN's online poll.
Brand had over 300 measurements taken at the Madame Tussauds studios team in Los Angeles. During one of his wax fittings, the fiance of singer Katy Perry said, "Now that I'm monogamous I want to live vicariously through wax Russell, I insist that he's placed next to wax Helen Mirren and I hope they melt into one sexy blob."
PR Manager at Madame Tussauds London, Liz Edwards, is convinced that fans will queue to be next to Brand's wax figure. Edwards stated, "Russell Brand is a fabulously larger than life character who has a huge following. He has been continually named by guests as one of the celebs they most want to see in the attraction - and we are happy to oblige."
Russell Brand's wax figure will join the likes of David Beckham's, Victoria Adams', Robert Pattinson's, Tiger Woods', Leonardo DiCaprio's, Brad Pitt's, Angelina Jolie's, Marilyn Monroe's, Jim Carrey's, Audrey Hepburn's, Julia Roberts', Whoopi Goldberg's and Morgan Freeman's wax figures.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby