Pics: Russell Brand's Wax Figure Unveiled
Russell Brand's wax figure has been unveiled at Madame Tussauds London, England on Monday, October 11. In a series of newly outed pictures, Brand's wax statue is seen standing tall with a woman, sitting in a ladder, giving the figure what appears to be a finishing touch.
Brand's wax figure dons a fancy gray suit and shining shoes. And just like the "Get Him to the Greek" actor himself, his wax figure also wears a chest-revealing outfit, which recently landed him the Worst Dressed Man in Showbiz title through WENN's online poll.
Brand had over 300 measurements taken at the Madame Tussauds studios team in Los Angeles. During one of his wax fittings, the fiance of singer Katy Perry said, "Now that I'm monogamous I want to live vicariously through wax Russell, I insist that he's placed next to wax Helen Mirren and I hope they melt into one sexy blob."
PR Manager at Madame Tussauds London, Liz Edwards, is convinced that fans will queue to be next to Brand's wax figure. Edwards stated, "Russell Brand is a fabulously larger than life character who has a huge following. He has been continually named by guests as one of the celebs they most want to see in the attraction - and we are happy to oblige."
Russell Brand's wax figure will join the likes of David Beckham's, Victoria Adams', Robert Pattinson's, Tiger Woods', Leonardo DiCaprio's, Brad Pitt's, Angelina Jolie's, Marilyn Monroe's, Jim Carrey's, Audrey Hepburn's, Julia Roberts', Whoopi Goldberg's and Morgan Freeman's wax figures.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3