Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Snapped Showing Off Hearty Laugh
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might have surrendered to the paparazzi invasion. Instead of bowing their heads or covering their faces as they usually do when they were caught in an outing together, the longtime rumored lovers were photographed showing off their hearty laugh.
Robert and Kristen shared the big laugh once they sat tight in the back of a taxi in Beverly Hills on Sunday night, October 10. The "Twilight" on-screen lovers were reportedly just having a meal at Marsuhisa Japanese restaurant along with a friend.
Over a week, Robert and Kristen have been spotted in several outings together. And they will have lots of time together ahead as the two are set to film "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" in the next couples of weeks.
Two days before she was spotted with Robert in the Beverly Hills, Kristen visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". During the show, Kristen said that she loves vampire as much as her character Bella Swan in "Twilight" loves blood-sucker Edward Cullen played by Robert.
To host Jay Leno, Kristen revealed that her favorite Halloween costume is Dracula, saying "I was, at least four years in a row, Dracula." Kristen made a visit to the show to promote her new movie "Welcome to the Rileys" which will hit U.S. cinemas on October 29.
Kristen Stewart Talking About Halloween Costume:
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says