Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Snapped Showing Off Hearty Laugh
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might have surrendered to the paparazzi invasion. Instead of bowing their heads or covering their faces as they usually do when they were caught in an outing together, the longtime rumored lovers were photographed showing off their hearty laugh.
Robert and Kristen shared the big laugh once they sat tight in the back of a taxi in Beverly Hills on Sunday night, October 10. The "Twilight" on-screen lovers were reportedly just having a meal at Marsuhisa Japanese restaurant along with a friend.
Over a week, Robert and Kristen have been spotted in several outings together. And they will have lots of time together ahead as the two are set to film "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" in the next couples of weeks.
Two days before she was spotted with Robert in the Beverly Hills, Kristen visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". During the show, Kristen said that she loves vampire as much as her character Bella Swan in "Twilight" loves blood-sucker Edward Cullen played by Robert.
To host Jay Leno, Kristen revealed that her favorite Halloween costume is Dracula, saying "I was, at least four years in a row, Dracula." Kristen made a visit to the show to promote her new movie "Welcome to the Rileys" which will hit U.S. cinemas on October 29.
Kristen Stewart Talking About Halloween Costume:
More Kristen Stewart News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'