Shakira, 'Jersey Shore' Star and Emily Osment Added to MTV EMAs Line-Up
The list of MTV European Music Awards' presenters and performers grows longer with the addition of Shakira, DJ Pauly D and Emily Osment. While the Colombian singer is tapped to perform at the November 7 prize-giving event, the "Jersey Shore" star and Disney actress are recruited to present awards.
British rapper Plan B and "Jackass 3D" actor Johnny Knoxville are the other stars added to the star-studded line-up. The former will make a live performance and the latter will read this year's winner. "This will be my first time in Spain and at the MTV awards," said Plan B. "Nothing reminds me more of how far I've come in the last six months than opportunities like this."
2010 MTV EMAs will be held in Madrid with "Desperate Housewives" beauty Eva Longoria as the host. Additional performers which were previously announced are Katy Perry, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon, Ke$ha and Kid Rock.
Voting for winners has been opened at ema.mtv.co.uk until November 4. Appearing on the nominations list this year are Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Shakira and Tokio Hotel.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR