Shakira, 'Jersey Shore' Star and Emily Osment Added to MTV EMAs Line-Up
The list of MTV European Music Awards' presenters and performers grows longer with the addition of Shakira, DJ Pauly D and Emily Osment. While the Colombian singer is tapped to perform at the November 7 prize-giving event, the "Jersey Shore" star and Disney actress are recruited to present awards.
British rapper Plan B and "Jackass 3D" actor Johnny Knoxville are the other stars added to the star-studded line-up. The former will make a live performance and the latter will read this year's winner. "This will be my first time in Spain and at the MTV awards," said Plan B. "Nothing reminds me more of how far I've come in the last six months than opportunities like this."
2010 MTV EMAs will be held in Madrid with "Desperate Housewives" beauty Eva Longoria as the host. Additional performers which were previously announced are Katy Perry, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon, Ke$ha and Kid Rock.
Voting for winners has been opened at ema.mtv.co.uk until November 4. Appearing on the nominations list this year are Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Shakira and Tokio Hotel.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert