Shakira, 'Jersey Shore' Star and Emily Osment Added to MTV EMAs Line-Up
The list of MTV European Music Awards' presenters and performers grows longer with the addition of Shakira, DJ Pauly D and Emily Osment. While the Colombian singer is tapped to perform at the November 7 prize-giving event, the "Jersey Shore" star and Disney actress are recruited to present awards.
British rapper Plan B and "Jackass 3D" actor Johnny Knoxville are the other stars added to the star-studded line-up. The former will make a live performance and the latter will read this year's winner. "This will be my first time in Spain and at the MTV awards," said Plan B. "Nothing reminds me more of how far I've come in the last six months than opportunities like this."
2010 MTV EMAs will be held in Madrid with "Desperate Housewives" beauty Eva Longoria as the host. Additional performers which were previously announced are Katy Perry, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon, Ke$ha and Kid Rock.
Voting for winners has been opened at ema.mtv.co.uk until November 4. Appearing on the nominations list this year are Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Shakira and Tokio Hotel.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns