First Look at Daniel Craig in 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Comes Out
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" was filming over the weekend and the main cast have been snapped joining the production. On Sunday, October 10, Daniel Craig was pictured for the first time as his character of Mikael Blomkvist, wearing a suit topped with a matching coat. In a particular moment, he was seen filming a scene where he talks to reporters outside of the Stockholms Tingsratt building in Sweden.
A day before, on October 9, the film's lead actress Rooney Mara was also spotted on the set. Though she had been seen on location before, this is the first time she dressed in the full costume and make-up of her character Lisbeth Salander. Leaving her trailer, the young star was captured sporting facial piercings, torn trousers and duct-taped boots. She was also seen filming her scene inside a place called Salvation Tattoo.
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", which is directed by David Fincher, serves as an English-language remake to a Swedish film of the same title. The story will follow ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle. The drama thriller is planned to open wide in U.S. cinemas on December 21, 2011.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show