First Look at Daniel Craig in 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Comes Out
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" was filming over the weekend and the main cast have been snapped joining the production. On Sunday, October 10, Daniel Craig was pictured for the first time as his character of Mikael Blomkvist, wearing a suit topped with a matching coat. In a particular moment, he was seen filming a scene where he talks to reporters outside of the Stockholms Tingsratt building in Sweden.
A day before, on October 9, the film's lead actress Rooney Mara was also spotted on the set. Though she had been seen on location before, this is the first time she dressed in the full costume and make-up of her character Lisbeth Salander. Leaving her trailer, the young star was captured sporting facial piercings, torn trousers and duct-taped boots. She was also seen filming her scene inside a place called Salvation Tattoo.
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", which is directed by David Fincher, serves as an English-language remake to a Swedish film of the same title. The story will follow ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle. The drama thriller is planned to open wide in U.S. cinemas on December 21, 2011.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots