Crystal Bowersox Tied the Knot
Crystal Bowersox is now a married woman. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" made her first trip to the aisle with musician Brian Walker on Sunday, October 10 at the club where they met during Open Mic Night six years ago in Chicago, her rep confirmed to People.
According to the site, Crystal walked down the aisle in an Earth-friendly hemp and cotton gown from Vermont designer Tara Lynn that features macrame, seashell and bead detailing, which all were created in the designer's solar-powered studio.
Meanwhile, Crystal and Brian's rings were designed by Walker and crafted by Chicago's Traci Coughlin and Steve Quick Jewelers. The happy couple swapped vows in a ceremony which was led by the right reverend Michael Teach from Chicago Acoustic Underground.
Around 60 friends and family witnessed Crystal and Brian's union. Among them were "Idol" alum Didi Benami and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Lance Barber. Crystal's one-and-a-half-year son named Tony served as ring-bearer in his LinenKids suit.
Sharing the happiness, Crystal told People, "Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now. I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to have found so much laughter, love, and light within each other. We're one happy WalkerSox family."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell