Crystal Bowersox Tied the Knot
Crystal Bowersox is now a married woman. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" made her first trip to the aisle with musician Brian Walker on Sunday, October 10 at the club where they met during Open Mic Night six years ago in Chicago, her rep confirmed to People.
According to the site, Crystal walked down the aisle in an Earth-friendly hemp and cotton gown from Vermont designer Tara Lynn that features macrame, seashell and bead detailing, which all were created in the designer's solar-powered studio.
Meanwhile, Crystal and Brian's rings were designed by Walker and crafted by Chicago's Traci Coughlin and Steve Quick Jewelers. The happy couple swapped vows in a ceremony which was led by the right reverend Michael Teach from Chicago Acoustic Underground.
Around 60 friends and family witnessed Crystal and Brian's union. Among them were "Idol" alum Didi Benami and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Lance Barber. Crystal's one-and-a-half-year son named Tony served as ring-bearer in his LinenKids suit.
Sharing the happiness, Crystal told People, "Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now. I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to have found so much laughter, love, and light within each other. We're one happy WalkerSox family."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere