Crystal Bowersox Tied the Knot
Crystal Bowersox is now a married woman. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" made her first trip to the aisle with musician Brian Walker on Sunday, October 10 at the club where they met during Open Mic Night six years ago in Chicago, her rep confirmed to People.
According to the site, Crystal walked down the aisle in an Earth-friendly hemp and cotton gown from Vermont designer Tara Lynn that features macrame, seashell and bead detailing, which all were created in the designer's solar-powered studio.
Meanwhile, Crystal and Brian's rings were designed by Walker and crafted by Chicago's Traci Coughlin and Steve Quick Jewelers. The happy couple swapped vows in a ceremony which was led by the right reverend Michael Teach from Chicago Acoustic Underground.
Around 60 friends and family witnessed Crystal and Brian's union. Among them were "Idol" alum Didi Benami and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Lance Barber. Crystal's one-and-a-half-year son named Tony served as ring-bearer in his LinenKids suit.
Sharing the happiness, Crystal told People, "Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now. I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to have found so much laughter, love, and light within each other. We're one happy WalkerSox family."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly