Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Visit Israel Amidst Affair Rumor
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore left the actor's infidelity rumor behind them by jetting off for a spiritual getaway together in Israel. On Saturday night, October 9, the "Cheaper by the Dozen" actor wrote on his Twitter page, "Sharing Love & Light while in IsraeI."
"Asking 4 the energy 2 forge bonds with our similarities & find compromise in our differences," Kutcher added. The couple, who wed in September 2005, was spotted leaving from Los Angeles International Airport hours before Kutcher posted the tweet.
Kutcher and Moore's Israel getaway apparently wasn't only meant to work through their alleged marital trouble as a source told People that the "Personal Effects" actor is speaking at a conference in the country. The source additionally insisted that the two "are not in Israel to renew vows."
Kutcher and Moore's marriage was hit with affair scandal after Star magazine brought up the adultery claim. The publication claimed Kutcher had cheated on Moore by having affair with "a sexy, young 20-something". The actor has since denied the allegation and threatened the mag over "defamation of character".
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake