Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Visit Israel Amidst Affair Rumor
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore left the actor's infidelity rumor behind them by jetting off for a spiritual getaway together in Israel. On Saturday night, October 9, the "Cheaper by the Dozen" actor wrote on his Twitter page, "Sharing Love & Light while in IsraeI."
"Asking 4 the energy 2 forge bonds with our similarities & find compromise in our differences," Kutcher added. The couple, who wed in September 2005, was spotted leaving from Los Angeles International Airport hours before Kutcher posted the tweet.
Kutcher and Moore's Israel getaway apparently wasn't only meant to work through their alleged marital trouble as a source told People that the "Personal Effects" actor is speaking at a conference in the country. The source additionally insisted that the two "are not in Israel to renew vows."
Kutcher and Moore's marriage was hit with affair scandal after Star magazine brought up the adultery claim. The publication claimed Kutcher had cheated on Moore by having affair with "a sexy, young 20-something". The actor has since denied the allegation and threatened the mag over "defamation of character".
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video