Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Visit Israel Amidst Affair Rumor
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore left the actor's infidelity rumor behind them by jetting off for a spiritual getaway together in Israel. On Saturday night, October 9, the "Cheaper by the Dozen" actor wrote on his Twitter page, "Sharing Love & Light while in IsraeI."
"Asking 4 the energy 2 forge bonds with our similarities & find compromise in our differences," Kutcher added. The couple, who wed in September 2005, was spotted leaving from Los Angeles International Airport hours before Kutcher posted the tweet.
Kutcher and Moore's Israel getaway apparently wasn't only meant to work through their alleged marital trouble as a source told People that the "Personal Effects" actor is speaking at a conference in the country. The source additionally insisted that the two "are not in Israel to renew vows."
Kutcher and Moore's marriage was hit with affair scandal after Star magazine brought up the adultery claim. The publication claimed Kutcher had cheated on Moore by having affair with "a sexy, young 20-something". The actor has since denied the allegation and threatened the mag over "defamation of character".
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21