First Pics From 'Hangover 2' Filming Emerge
"The Hangover 2" has been in production for quite some time and the main cast members have been spotted filming the movie at Ontario International Airport in California on Saturday, October 9. In the pictures which were taken from a distance, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper are seen walking in a group, while Zach Galifianakis is few steps in front of them.
The principal photography for this "The Hangover" sequel was reportedly kicked off in late September in Los Angeles and will last in the city until the end of October. The cast and crew will later head to Bangkok, Thailand where they will continue shooting until it is wrapped.
Beside Helms, Bartha, Cooper and Galifianakis, Ken Jeong is also set to return to reprise his role as Mr. Chow. Todd Phillips is back on the helming seat with Scot Armstrong hired to write the script. The comedy is targeted for Memorial Day (May 26) 2011 release in the U.S.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck