First Pics From 'Hangover 2' Filming Emerge
"The Hangover 2" has been in production for quite some time and the main cast members have been spotted filming the movie at Ontario International Airport in California on Saturday, October 9. In the pictures which were taken from a distance, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper are seen walking in a group, while Zach Galifianakis is few steps in front of them.
The principal photography for this "The Hangover" sequel was reportedly kicked off in late September in Los Angeles and will last in the city until the end of October. The cast and crew will later head to Bangkok, Thailand where they will continue shooting until it is wrapped.
Beside Helms, Bartha, Cooper and Galifianakis, Ken Jeong is also set to return to reprise his role as Mr. Chow. Todd Phillips is back on the helming seat with Scot Armstrong hired to write the script. The comedy is targeted for Memorial Day (May 26) 2011 release in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri