First Pics From 'Hangover 2' Filming Emerge
"The Hangover 2" has been in production for quite some time and the main cast members have been spotted filming the movie at Ontario International Airport in California on Saturday, October 9. In the pictures which were taken from a distance, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper are seen walking in a group, while Zach Galifianakis is few steps in front of them.
The principal photography for this "The Hangover" sequel was reportedly kicked off in late September in Los Angeles and will last in the city until the end of October. The cast and crew will later head to Bangkok, Thailand where they will continue shooting until it is wrapped.
Beside Helms, Bartha, Cooper and Galifianakis, Ken Jeong is also set to return to reprise his role as Mr. Chow. Todd Phillips is back on the helming seat with Scot Armstrong hired to write the script. The comedy is targeted for Memorial Day (May 26) 2011 release in the U.S.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates