First Pics From 'Hangover 2' Filming Emerge
"The Hangover 2" has been in production for quite some time and the main cast members have been spotted filming the movie at Ontario International Airport in California on Saturday, October 9. In the pictures which were taken from a distance, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper are seen walking in a group, while Zach Galifianakis is few steps in front of them.
The principal photography for this "The Hangover" sequel was reportedly kicked off in late September in Los Angeles and will last in the city until the end of October. The cast and crew will later head to Bangkok, Thailand where they will continue shooting until it is wrapped.
Beside Helms, Bartha, Cooper and Galifianakis, Ken Jeong is also set to return to reprise his role as Mr. Chow. Todd Phillips is back on the helming seat with Scot Armstrong hired to write the script. The comedy is targeted for Memorial Day (May 26) 2011 release in the U.S.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie