First Pics From 'Hangover 2' Filming Emerge
"The Hangover 2" has been in production for quite some time and the main cast members have been spotted filming the movie at Ontario International Airport in California on Saturday, October 9. In the pictures which were taken from a distance, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper are seen walking in a group, while Zach Galifianakis is few steps in front of them.
The principal photography for this "The Hangover" sequel was reportedly kicked off in late September in Los Angeles and will last in the city until the end of October. The cast and crew will later head to Bangkok, Thailand where they will continue shooting until it is wrapped.
Beside Helms, Bartha, Cooper and Galifianakis, Ken Jeong is also set to return to reprise his role as Mr. Chow. Todd Phillips is back on the helming seat with Scot Armstrong hired to write the script. The comedy is targeted for Memorial Day (May 26) 2011 release in the U.S.
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'