Bootleg Trailer of 'The Thing' Prequel Hits the Web
The first teaser trailer for "The Thing" was premiered at New York Comic Con and now the bootleg version of the video hits the web. It opens with a look at Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Kate Lloyd who meets Eric Christian Olsen's Adam Goodman in an eatery where they talk about a discovery in Antarctica.
From there, the video switches to capture scenes at the snowy place. Some of the footage seen including someone drilling a block of ice, the human characters showing terrified expressions and the chaotic situation. Additionally, there are glimpses of parts of an alien creature but it is never featured in full.
During the panel at NYCC, director Matthijs van Heijningen and some cast like Joel Edgerton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Eric Christian Olsen and Ulrich Thomsen were present to answer questions from audience.
"The Thing", which is due April 29, 2011 in the U.S., will serve as a prequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film of the same title. In the upcoming thriller, paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers as they're infected, one by one, by a mystery from another planet.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard