Bootleg Trailer of 'The Thing' Prequel Hits the Web
The first teaser trailer for "The Thing" was premiered at New York Comic Con and now the bootleg version of the video hits the web. It opens with a look at Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Kate Lloyd who meets Eric Christian Olsen's Adam Goodman in an eatery where they talk about a discovery in Antarctica.
From there, the video switches to capture scenes at the snowy place. Some of the footage seen including someone drilling a block of ice, the human characters showing terrified expressions and the chaotic situation. Additionally, there are glimpses of parts of an alien creature but it is never featured in full.
During the panel at NYCC, director Matthijs van Heijningen and some cast like Joel Edgerton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Eric Christian Olsen and Ulrich Thomsen were present to answer questions from audience.
"The Thing", which is due April 29, 2011 in the U.S., will serve as a prequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film of the same title. In the upcoming thriller, paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers as they're infected, one by one, by a mystery from another planet.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says