Bootleg Trailer of 'The Thing' Prequel Hits the Web
The first teaser trailer for "The Thing" was premiered at New York Comic Con and now the bootleg version of the video hits the web. It opens with a look at Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Kate Lloyd who meets Eric Christian Olsen's Adam Goodman in an eatery where they talk about a discovery in Antarctica.
From there, the video switches to capture scenes at the snowy place. Some of the footage seen including someone drilling a block of ice, the human characters showing terrified expressions and the chaotic situation. Additionally, there are glimpses of parts of an alien creature but it is never featured in full.
During the panel at NYCC, director Matthijs van Heijningen and some cast like Joel Edgerton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Eric Christian Olsen and Ulrich Thomsen were present to answer questions from audience.
"The Thing", which is due April 29, 2011 in the U.S., will serve as a prequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film of the same title. In the upcoming thriller, paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers as they're infected, one by one, by a mystery from another planet.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna