Bootleg Trailer of 'The Thing' Prequel Hits the Web
The first teaser trailer for "The Thing" was premiered at New York Comic Con and now the bootleg version of the video hits the web. It opens with a look at Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Kate Lloyd who meets Eric Christian Olsen's Adam Goodman in an eatery where they talk about a discovery in Antarctica.
From there, the video switches to capture scenes at the snowy place. Some of the footage seen including someone drilling a block of ice, the human characters showing terrified expressions and the chaotic situation. Additionally, there are glimpses of parts of an alien creature but it is never featured in full.
During the panel at NYCC, director Matthijs van Heijningen and some cast like Joel Edgerton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Eric Christian Olsen and Ulrich Thomsen were present to answer questions from audience.
"The Thing", which is due April 29, 2011 in the U.S., will serve as a prequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film of the same title. In the upcoming thriller, paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers as they're infected, one by one, by a mystery from another planet.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik