Dave Annable and Odette Yustman Wed on 10.10.10
"Brothers & Sisters" star Dave Annable is officially off the market. The 31-year-old actor walked down the aisle with actress girlfriend Odette Yustman in an outdoor ceremony in Ojai, California on Sunday, October 10, a rep for the couple confirmed to Us Magazine.
According to the site, Dave and Odette made their first trip to the aisle together to the tune of "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles. The couple swapped their wedding vows in front of 215 family members and friends.
For the special occasion, Dave preferred a DKNY suit while Odette opted a Monique Lhuillier gown. Dave had his "Brothers & Sisters" co-star Matthew Rhys serving as the best man. And Matthew wasn't the only "Brothers & Sisters" star who was involved in the wedding as Dave's other co-star Ron Rifkin officiated the ceremony.
As for the nuptials' guests list, sources previously told Just Jared, "They're tying the knot on 10.10.10 in Ojai, California. All of their family and friends are going to be there including Geoff Stults, Stacy Keibler, and Dave's co-stars Matthew Rhys and Luke MacFarlane."
Dave Annable and Odette Yustman have been together for two years. The two got engaged in February when Dave proposed to the "You Again" actress over Valentine's Day weekend. On the proposal, Dave shared, "I (proposed) at a place where we fell in love. It was in Santa Barbara, and I surprised her with her parents and my parents after (the proposal)."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'