Jessica Mauboy Debuts 'Get 'Em Girls' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg
Jessica Mauboy is strutting her stuff on the runway in a Snoop Dogg-featured music video for her single "Get 'Em Girls". She described the filming as "pretty surreal for a girl from Darwin! To be making a video with Hype Williams and Snoop Dogg - they are the ultimate dream team!"
The music video was shot in Los Angeles. Of her on-screen hook-up with Snoop, Jessica has nothing but praise for the rapper, telling the Daily Telegraph, "He was caressing my legs, he was doing all the things that we didn't expect him to do. He just did a great performance for us."
The single is about "girls getting ready and wanting to go out and have fun." It is recorded for Jessica Mauboy's forthcoming second studio album of the same name "Get 'Em Girls" which will also feature Jay Sean, Ludacris and Iyaz.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'