Jessica Mauboy Debuts 'Get 'Em Girls' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg
Jessica Mauboy is strutting her stuff on the runway in a Snoop Dogg-featured music video for her single "Get 'Em Girls". She described the filming as "pretty surreal for a girl from Darwin! To be making a video with Hype Williams and Snoop Dogg - they are the ultimate dream team!"
The music video was shot in Los Angeles. Of her on-screen hook-up with Snoop, Jessica has nothing but praise for the rapper, telling the Daily Telegraph, "He was caressing my legs, he was doing all the things that we didn't expect him to do. He just did a great performance for us."
The single is about "girls getting ready and wanting to go out and have fun." It is recorded for Jessica Mauboy's forthcoming second studio album of the same name "Get 'Em Girls" which will also feature Jay Sean, Ludacris and Iyaz.
Jessica Mauboy's "Get 'Em Girls" music video
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern