Jessica Mauboy Debuts 'Get 'Em Girls' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg
Jessica Mauboy is strutting her stuff on the runway in a Snoop Dogg-featured music video for her single "Get 'Em Girls". She described the filming as "pretty surreal for a girl from Darwin! To be making a video with Hype Williams and Snoop Dogg - they are the ultimate dream team!"
The music video was shot in Los Angeles. Of her on-screen hook-up with Snoop, Jessica has nothing but praise for the rapper, telling the Daily Telegraph, "He was caressing my legs, he was doing all the things that we didn't expect him to do. He just did a great performance for us."
The single is about "girls getting ready and wanting to go out and have fun." It is recorded for Jessica Mauboy's forthcoming second studio album of the same name "Get 'Em Girls" which will also feature Jay Sean, Ludacris and Iyaz.
Jessica Mauboy's "Get 'Em Girls" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie