Jessica Mauboy Debuts 'Get 'Em Girls' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg
Jessica Mauboy is strutting her stuff on the runway in a Snoop Dogg-featured music video for her single "Get 'Em Girls". She described the filming as "pretty surreal for a girl from Darwin! To be making a video with Hype Williams and Snoop Dogg - they are the ultimate dream team!"
The music video was shot in Los Angeles. Of her on-screen hook-up with Snoop, Jessica has nothing but praise for the rapper, telling the Daily Telegraph, "He was caressing my legs, he was doing all the things that we didn't expect him to do. He just did a great performance for us."
The single is about "girls getting ready and wanting to go out and have fun." It is recorded for Jessica Mauboy's forthcoming second studio album of the same name "Get 'Em Girls" which will also feature Jay Sean, Ludacris and Iyaz.
Jessica Mauboy's "Get 'Em Girls" music video
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'