Jessica Mauboy Debuts 'Get 'Em Girls' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg
Jessica Mauboy is strutting her stuff on the runway in a Snoop Dogg-featured music video for her single "Get 'Em Girls". She described the filming as "pretty surreal for a girl from Darwin! To be making a video with Hype Williams and Snoop Dogg - they are the ultimate dream team!"
The music video was shot in Los Angeles. Of her on-screen hook-up with Snoop, Jessica has nothing but praise for the rapper, telling the Daily Telegraph, "He was caressing my legs, he was doing all the things that we didn't expect him to do. He just did a great performance for us."
The single is about "girls getting ready and wanting to go out and have fun." It is recorded for Jessica Mauboy's forthcoming second studio album of the same name "Get 'Em Girls" which will also feature Jay Sean, Ludacris and Iyaz.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen