Video Premiere: McFly's 'Shine a Light' Ft. Taio Cruz
British four-piece band McFly have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Shine a Light", bringing along their featured guest Taio Cruz to make a cameo. They hook up for live performance scene inside what appears to be a huge cage surrounded by a number of fans.
The music video was shot in a secret location in London last month and those who wanted to appear in the video were sent on a treasure hunt. They said at that time, "You need to be in London tomorrow (Tues) from 10 A.M. as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an Internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys."
"Shine a Light" is listed among new materials in McFly's studio album "Above the Noise" which is set to arrive in the United Kingdom on November 15. A copy of the CD will be sent for free to fans who are subscribed to their official site. They will be charged for roughly 40-50 pounds a year for the membership.
McFly's "Shine a Light" music video
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer