Video Premiere: McFly's 'Shine a Light' Ft. Taio Cruz
British four-piece band McFly have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Shine a Light", bringing along their featured guest Taio Cruz to make a cameo. They hook up for live performance scene inside what appears to be a huge cage surrounded by a number of fans.
The music video was shot in a secret location in London last month and those who wanted to appear in the video were sent on a treasure hunt. They said at that time, "You need to be in London tomorrow (Tues) from 10 A.M. as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an Internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys."
"Shine a Light" is listed among new materials in McFly's studio album "Above the Noise" which is set to arrive in the United Kingdom on November 15. A copy of the CD will be sent for free to fans who are subscribed to their official site. They will be charged for roughly 40-50 pounds a year for the membership.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture