Video Premiere: McFly's 'Shine a Light' Ft. Taio Cruz
British four-piece band McFly have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Shine a Light", bringing along their featured guest Taio Cruz to make a cameo. They hook up for live performance scene inside what appears to be a huge cage surrounded by a number of fans.
The music video was shot in a secret location in London last month and those who wanted to appear in the video were sent on a treasure hunt. They said at that time, "You need to be in London tomorrow (Tues) from 10 A.M. as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an Internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys."
"Shine a Light" is listed among new materials in McFly's studio album "Above the Noise" which is set to arrive in the United Kingdom on November 15. A copy of the CD will be sent for free to fans who are subscribed to their official site. They will be charged for roughly 40-50 pounds a year for the membership.
McFly's "Shine a Light" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance