Video Premiere: McFly's 'Shine a Light' Ft. Taio Cruz
British four-piece band McFly have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Shine a Light", bringing along their featured guest Taio Cruz to make a cameo. They hook up for live performance scene inside what appears to be a huge cage surrounded by a number of fans.
The music video was shot in a secret location in London last month and those who wanted to appear in the video were sent on a treasure hunt. They said at that time, "You need to be in London tomorrow (Tues) from 10 A.M. as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an Internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys."
"Shine a Light" is listed among new materials in McFly's studio album "Above the Noise" which is set to arrive in the United Kingdom on November 15. A copy of the CD will be sent for free to fans who are subscribed to their official site. They will be charged for roughly 40-50 pounds a year for the membership.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed