'The Good Guys' 1.12 Preview: Welcome Frank Savage
"The Good Guys" will get a visit from Ethan Suplee and Gary Cole next week. The former would be an ex-governor son who is kidnapped and caused Dan to go on a run while the latter is Dan's former partner who sports "stupid mustache" and has a "bad taste in clothing".
After the ex-governor's son, who was rescued by Dan and his former partner 25 years ago, is kidnapped by drug dealers, Dan is framed for the crime and forced into hiding. With Dan on the lam, Jack must find the real kidnappers and prove his partner's innocence, while Dan, out of options, must turn to an old partner, the legendary Frank Savage, for help.
Bringing Dan's old partner serves justice for Matt Nix's goal in creating the show. "What we've found is we've been most excited about the episodes that have really focused on the interactions between the characters rather than the big cases," Nix told EW.
"Dan on the Run" airs October 15 on FOX.
"The Good Guys" is not exactly safe rating-wise. Now that "Lone Star" has been canceled and "Human Target" is moved, the show is being led by a repeat of "House M.D." which means further loss. Statistically, the show has been performing rather bad with the October 1 episode taking 2.5 million viewers, which is half of the pilot in May.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences