Matthew Morrison and Elton John to Record a Duet
Matthew Morrison is close to make music with Elton John for his upcoming debut album. The news was brought into attention by the British singer himself when doing a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly. "I am supposed to be doing something with Matthew Morrison for his album," John spilled the beans. "We had a little meeting together, so hopefully that's going to happen when I get to L.A."
Commenting on the TV show in which Morrison plays singing-and-dancing teacher Will Schuester, John gushed, "I love Glee." However, he doesn't think the cast will make a full tribute episode for him like they did with Britney Spears, saying "[But if they do] of course I'd be into that. It's always great when someone covers your songs no matter how good or bad the version is."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records. "I'm writing all the music for it. It's me and a big orchestra behind me," he told Associated Press of his contribution to the album. He additionally described his style in the upcoming release as a cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018