Matthew Morrison and Elton John to Record a Duet
Matthew Morrison is close to make music with Elton John for his upcoming debut album. The news was brought into attention by the British singer himself when doing a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly. "I am supposed to be doing something with Matthew Morrison for his album," John spilled the beans. "We had a little meeting together, so hopefully that's going to happen when I get to L.A."
Commenting on the TV show in which Morrison plays singing-and-dancing teacher Will Schuester, John gushed, "I love Glee." However, he doesn't think the cast will make a full tribute episode for him like they did with Britney Spears, saying "[But if they do] of course I'd be into that. It's always great when someone covers your songs no matter how good or bad the version is."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records. "I'm writing all the music for it. It's me and a big orchestra behind me," he told Associated Press of his contribution to the album. He additionally described his style in the upcoming release as a cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed