More Pictures of Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' Video Surface
Following a picture posted on Rihanna's Twitter last month, several other stills from "Only Girl (In the World)" music video hit the web. All of the newly-revealed images focus only on red-haired Rihanna in a field outside Los Angeles.
Indeed there will be only her in the video. She previously told Just Jared, "Nobody else in the video. Nobody else. Except a lot of f**kin' bugs and s**t like that. (laughs) There were a couple of snakes. Ugh! It was so creepy but it was so good. It was so worth it in the end."
Of what kind of stunt she did for the clip, she shared, "We did this one really, really cool shot where they put me up [in harnesses]. I was suspended in the air on a swing that was just feet, feet, feet, feet high. It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
In related news, Rihanna said she might be featured in Nicki Minaj's forthcoming debut album "Pink Friday". She said in a radio interview, "Nicki Minaj, we did a song together called 'Raining Men', and we might be working on her album together also."
Both "Only Girl (In the World)" and "Raining Men" are listed for Rihanna's November 16 release "Loud". Music video for the former song is promised to be debuted sometime soon with "What's My Name?" clip to follow later on.
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake