More Pictures of Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' Video Surface
Following a picture posted on Rihanna's Twitter last month, several other stills from "Only Girl (In the World)" music video hit the web. All of the newly-revealed images focus only on red-haired Rihanna in a field outside Los Angeles.
Indeed there will be only her in the video. She previously told Just Jared, "Nobody else in the video. Nobody else. Except a lot of f**kin' bugs and s**t like that. (laughs) There were a couple of snakes. Ugh! It was so creepy but it was so good. It was so worth it in the end."
Of what kind of stunt she did for the clip, she shared, "We did this one really, really cool shot where they put me up [in harnesses]. I was suspended in the air on a swing that was just feet, feet, feet, feet high. It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
In related news, Rihanna said she might be featured in Nicki Minaj's forthcoming debut album "Pink Friday". She said in a radio interview, "Nicki Minaj, we did a song together called 'Raining Men', and we might be working on her album together also."
Both "Only Girl (In the World)" and "Raining Men" are listed for Rihanna's November 16 release "Loud". Music video for the former song is promised to be debuted sometime soon with "What's My Name?" clip to follow later on.
More Rihanna News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?