Ryan Gosling's 'Blue Valentine' Debuts Teaser Trailer, May Get NC-17 Rating
The Weinstein Company has released a teaser trailer for "Blue Valentine" starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams via Yahoo! Movies. It shares a lot of the romantic and sweet moments between the on-screen couple, before their relationship is getting intense as the video sees tears and their arguments.
Gosling's Dean and Williams' Cindy are a married couple with a young daughter and are now at an impasse in their relationship. While Cindy has blossomed into a woman with opportunities and options, David is still the same person he was when they met, and is unable to accept either Cindy's growth or his lack of it.
In an attempt to save their marriage, they will be vacationing at a themed hotel. While there, they relive their entire love story. The narrative is claimed to unfold in two distinct time frames, juxtaposing scenes of first love and youthful sexuality, with those of disenchantment and discord.
The hotel scene, which can be said the critical point, reportedly may cause the film to get NC-17 rating. The rating has not been officially announced yet, but Deadline Hollywood which first learns the matter describes the scene will see Dean and Cindy getting drunk and "their problems intensify when he wants to have sex and she doesn't, but will to get him off her back. That hurts his pride and the result is an upsetting scene that makes you squirm."
"Blue Valentine" was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival and will hit limited U.S. theaters on December 31. Derek Cianfrance directs the film and writes the script along with Cami DeLavigne and Joey Curtis.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3