Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Waiting for the End'
Linkin Park have just made public a music video for their new single "Waiting for the End". The band's members are featured in individual shots in a dark room with interlocking grids framing their whole body.
"Waiting for the End" appears in Linkin Park's latest No. 1 album "A Thousand Suns" which arrived in stores last month. Music video for the track is directed by DJ Joe Hahn, the band's member who has worked on many of Linkin Park's clips including "The Catalyst".
"The clip is an experiment in making the most digital version of ourselves in the spirit of the visual pallette of A Thousand Suns," Hahn said of "Waiting for the End" video. "If you have been following our visuals throughout this album, this is the next step in our journey. I wanted to push ourselves so far down the digital path that it eventually felt spiritual. As we live our lives in the digital noise of today, we can find our center of humanity in the midst of the chaos."
Linkin Park's "Waiting for the End" music video
More Linkin Park News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars