Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Waiting for the End'
Linkin Park have just made public a music video for their new single "Waiting for the End". The band's members are featured in individual shots in a dark room with interlocking grids framing their whole body.
"Waiting for the End" appears in Linkin Park's latest No. 1 album "A Thousand Suns" which arrived in stores last month. Music video for the track is directed by DJ Joe Hahn, the band's member who has worked on many of Linkin Park's clips including "The Catalyst".
"The clip is an experiment in making the most digital version of ourselves in the spirit of the visual pallette of A Thousand Suns," Hahn said of "Waiting for the End" video. "If you have been following our visuals throughout this album, this is the next step in our journey. I wanted to push ourselves so far down the digital path that it eventually felt spiritual. As we live our lives in the digital noise of today, we can find our center of humanity in the midst of the chaos."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs