Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Waiting for the End'
Linkin Park have just made public a music video for their new single "Waiting for the End". The band's members are featured in individual shots in a dark room with interlocking grids framing their whole body.
"Waiting for the End" appears in Linkin Park's latest No. 1 album "A Thousand Suns" which arrived in stores last month. Music video for the track is directed by DJ Joe Hahn, the band's member who has worked on many of Linkin Park's clips including "The Catalyst".
"The clip is an experiment in making the most digital version of ourselves in the spirit of the visual pallette of A Thousand Suns," Hahn said of "Waiting for the End" video. "If you have been following our visuals throughout this album, this is the next step in our journey. I wanted to push ourselves so far down the digital path that it eventually felt spiritual. As we live our lives in the digital noise of today, we can find our center of humanity in the midst of the chaos."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016