Third Time in a Week, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Have Date at Troubadour
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted on a date night again, marking their third date in a week. Hollywood Life reported that the hush-hush couple spent their Tuesday night, October 5 together at L.A.'s famous Troubadour music venue.
Insiders told the site that no one recognized Robert and Kristen that night as they all enjoyed Jenny and Jhonny's performance, despite Troubadour's tiny venue. One source said, "It's very easy for people to blend in which they did amazingly well. Almost nobody recognized the two while they were there."
Though clubbers seemingly didn't notice Robert and Kristen, the venue's staff were aware and "willing to accommodate their needs if needed." And the rumored lovers apparently enjoyed the clubber's unawareness as they were reportedly "very close to each other with Kristen in front of Rob almost all night."
The source again stressed that Robert and Kristen were extremely close the entire time that night. "It looked like they were both enjoying the music but it was Kristen who enjoyed it the most as she was seen singing the songs and there were times she sang songs to Rob, while Rob just smiled and laughed that Kristen was loving it!" the source claimed.
Despite having time together with no one noticing them, Robert and Kristen preferred enjoying the music performance rather than finding a corner to talk privately. An insider said, "They were seen laughing and enjoying the time they were there, never once caused a scene and were fully vibing with the band."
Robert and Kristen, who have been romantically linked since playing in "Twilight" movie series, were also spotted having dinner at SoHo House in West Hollywood on Saturday night, October 2. And two days after, the two were again photographed leaving Los Angeles Italian restaurant Ago on Melrose, on Monday night, October 4.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?