Miley Cyrus Has Wild Party in 'Who Owns My Heart' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has just debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Who Owns My Heart". Despite all the criticisms she received over her new sexy image, the "Hannah Montana" star continues to go loud in showing her mature side in this newly-debuted clip.
Waking up from a seemingly tight sleep, the 17-year-old pop singer is writhing on the bed in her undies. The temptation to go partying is so unbearable that she rushes to the bathroom and gets her make-up done. She rocks out the night in sexy outfit, grinding on male and female clubbers.
"Who Owns My Heart" is taken from Miley Cyrus' third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" which arrived in stores last summer. Instead of following the album with a massive tour across North America like she did with its predecessor "Breakout", Miley chose to concentrate on her big screen projects which include "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard