Miley Cyrus Has Wild Party in 'Who Owns My Heart' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has just debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Who Owns My Heart". Despite all the criticisms she received over her new sexy image, the "Hannah Montana" star continues to go loud in showing her mature side in this newly-debuted clip.
Waking up from a seemingly tight sleep, the 17-year-old pop singer is writhing on the bed in her undies. The temptation to go partying is so unbearable that she rushes to the bathroom and gets her make-up done. She rocks out the night in sexy outfit, grinding on male and female clubbers.
"Who Owns My Heart" is taken from Miley Cyrus' third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" which arrived in stores last summer. Instead of following the album with a massive tour across North America like she did with its predecessor "Breakout", Miley chose to concentrate on her big screen projects which include "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed