Miley Cyrus Has Wild Party in 'Who Owns My Heart' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has just debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Who Owns My Heart". Despite all the criticisms she received over her new sexy image, the "Hannah Montana" star continues to go loud in showing her mature side in this newly-debuted clip.
Waking up from a seemingly tight sleep, the 17-year-old pop singer is writhing on the bed in her undies. The temptation to go partying is so unbearable that she rushes to the bathroom and gets her make-up done. She rocks out the night in sexy outfit, grinding on male and female clubbers.
"Who Owns My Heart" is taken from Miley Cyrus' third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" which arrived in stores last summer. Instead of following the album with a massive tour across North America like she did with its predecessor "Breakout", Miley chose to concentrate on her big screen projects which include "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
Miley Cyrus' "Who Owns My Heart" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest