Miley Cyrus Has Wild Party in 'Who Owns My Heart' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has just debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Who Owns My Heart". Despite all the criticisms she received over her new sexy image, the "Hannah Montana" star continues to go loud in showing her mature side in this newly-debuted clip.
Waking up from a seemingly tight sleep, the 17-year-old pop singer is writhing on the bed in her undies. The temptation to go partying is so unbearable that she rushes to the bathroom and gets her make-up done. She rocks out the night in sexy outfit, grinding on male and female clubbers.
"Who Owns My Heart" is taken from Miley Cyrus' third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" which arrived in stores last summer. Instead of following the album with a massive tour across North America like she did with its predecessor "Breakout", Miley chose to concentrate on her big screen projects which include "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?