Miley Cyrus Has Wild Party in 'Who Owns My Heart' Music Video
Miley Cyrus has just debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Who Owns My Heart". Despite all the criticisms she received over her new sexy image, the "Hannah Montana" star continues to go loud in showing her mature side in this newly-debuted clip.
Waking up from a seemingly tight sleep, the 17-year-old pop singer is writhing on the bed in her undies. The temptation to go partying is so unbearable that she rushes to the bathroom and gets her make-up done. She rocks out the night in sexy outfit, grinding on male and female clubbers.
"Who Owns My Heart" is taken from Miley Cyrus' third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" which arrived in stores last summer. Instead of following the album with a massive tour across North America like she did with its predecessor "Breakout", Miley chose to concentrate on her big screen projects which include "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing