No Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion for 'El Presidente'
Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are not going to collaborate in foreseeable future. Despite report that the "A Few Good Men" actors would reunite in "El Presidente", a rep for Cruise says the rumor is not true while a rep for the vet star tells Gossip Cop that he is not doing the film.
The Cruise-and-Nicholson-reunion rumor for "El Presidente" was first brought into attention by Los Angeles Times. The site claimed that the "Knight & Day" hunk is attached to take a role as a Secret Service agent in the upcoming film while Nicholson is offered "the presidential part".
Of the story, LA Times says that it is about the dedicated Secret Service agent who is assigned to protect a bumbling and degenerate ex-president. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" writer Dan Goor is reportedly scripting the action comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Tom Cruise is in the middle of the production for "Mission: Impossible IV". He recently is rumored to star in "Flying Tigers". As for Jack Nicholson, he will soon be seen in romantic comedy "How Do You Know" and is rumored to star in "Last Vegas".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard