No Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion for 'El Presidente'
Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are not going to collaborate in foreseeable future. Despite report that the "A Few Good Men" actors would reunite in "El Presidente", a rep for Cruise says the rumor is not true while a rep for the vet star tells Gossip Cop that he is not doing the film.
The Cruise-and-Nicholson-reunion rumor for "El Presidente" was first brought into attention by Los Angeles Times. The site claimed that the "Knight & Day" hunk is attached to take a role as a Secret Service agent in the upcoming film while Nicholson is offered "the presidential part".
Of the story, LA Times says that it is about the dedicated Secret Service agent who is assigned to protect a bumbling and degenerate ex-president. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" writer Dan Goor is reportedly scripting the action comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Tom Cruise is in the middle of the production for "Mission: Impossible IV". He recently is rumored to star in "Flying Tigers". As for Jack Nicholson, he will soon be seen in romantic comedy "How Do You Know" and is rumored to star in "Last Vegas".
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'