No Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion for 'El Presidente'
Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are not going to collaborate in foreseeable future. Despite report that the "A Few Good Men" actors would reunite in "El Presidente", a rep for Cruise says the rumor is not true while a rep for the vet star tells Gossip Cop that he is not doing the film.
The Cruise-and-Nicholson-reunion rumor for "El Presidente" was first brought into attention by Los Angeles Times. The site claimed that the "Knight & Day" hunk is attached to take a role as a Secret Service agent in the upcoming film while Nicholson is offered "the presidential part".
Of the story, LA Times says that it is about the dedicated Secret Service agent who is assigned to protect a bumbling and degenerate ex-president. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" writer Dan Goor is reportedly scripting the action comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Tom Cruise is in the middle of the production for "Mission: Impossible IV". He recently is rumored to star in "Flying Tigers". As for Jack Nicholson, he will soon be seen in romantic comedy "How Do You Know" and is rumored to star in "Last Vegas".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny