No Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion for 'El Presidente'
Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are not going to collaborate in foreseeable future. Despite report that the "A Few Good Men" actors would reunite in "El Presidente", a rep for Cruise says the rumor is not true while a rep for the vet star tells Gossip Cop that he is not doing the film.
The Cruise-and-Nicholson-reunion rumor for "El Presidente" was first brought into attention by Los Angeles Times. The site claimed that the "Knight & Day" hunk is attached to take a role as a Secret Service agent in the upcoming film while Nicholson is offered "the presidential part".
Of the story, LA Times says that it is about the dedicated Secret Service agent who is assigned to protect a bumbling and degenerate ex-president. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" writer Dan Goor is reportedly scripting the action comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Tom Cruise is in the middle of the production for "Mission: Impossible IV". He recently is rumored to star in "Flying Tigers". As for Jack Nicholson, he will soon be seen in romantic comedy "How Do You Know" and is rumored to star in "Last Vegas".
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert