No Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson Reunion for 'El Presidente'
Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are not going to collaborate in foreseeable future. Despite report that the "A Few Good Men" actors would reunite in "El Presidente", a rep for Cruise says the rumor is not true while a rep for the vet star tells Gossip Cop that he is not doing the film.
The Cruise-and-Nicholson-reunion rumor for "El Presidente" was first brought into attention by Los Angeles Times. The site claimed that the "Knight & Day" hunk is attached to take a role as a Secret Service agent in the upcoming film while Nicholson is offered "the presidential part".
Of the story, LA Times says that it is about the dedicated Secret Service agent who is assigned to protect a bumbling and degenerate ex-president. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" writer Dan Goor is reportedly scripting the action comedy for Warner Bros. Pictures.
Tom Cruise is in the middle of the production for "Mission: Impossible IV". He recently is rumored to star in "Flying Tigers". As for Jack Nicholson, he will soon be seen in romantic comedy "How Do You Know" and is rumored to star in "Last Vegas".
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes