Preview: 'Jersey Shore' Spoofed on 'South Park'
"Bones" has gone down the road, even Jimmy Kimmel made a "Sesame Street" version of it. Now, "Jersey Shore" is the subject of spoof on Comedy Central's "South Park" which will return next Wednesday, October 13 with the episode called "New Jersey".
Cartman, Stan, Kenny and assorted other South Parkians attempt to hold the line against the Jerseyfication of the world. Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week and Jerseyites comprising of people like Snooki and The Situation spill into Colorado, approaching South Park.
Two photos from the episode released on Comedy Central's website have shown the invasion by a DJ Pauly D lookalike and the South Parkians defending their city with a mountain of junks. A promo video was also aired during "Jersey Shore" commercial break, showing Stan and his father Randy fighting the epidemic.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert