Preview: 'Jersey Shore' Spoofed on 'South Park'
"Bones" has gone down the road, even Jimmy Kimmel made a "Sesame Street" version of it. Now, "Jersey Shore" is the subject of spoof on Comedy Central's "South Park" which will return next Wednesday, October 13 with the episode called "New Jersey".
Cartman, Stan, Kenny and assorted other South Parkians attempt to hold the line against the Jerseyfication of the world. Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week and Jerseyites comprising of people like Snooki and The Situation spill into Colorado, approaching South Park.
Two photos from the episode released on Comedy Central's website have shown the invasion by a DJ Pauly D lookalike and the South Parkians defending their city with a mountain of junks. A promo video was also aired during "Jersey Shore" commercial break, showing Stan and his father Randy fighting the epidemic.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones