Preview: 'Jersey Shore' Spoofed on 'South Park'
"Bones" has gone down the road, even Jimmy Kimmel made a "Sesame Street" version of it. Now, "Jersey Shore" is the subject of spoof on Comedy Central's "South Park" which will return next Wednesday, October 13 with the episode called "New Jersey".
Cartman, Stan, Kenny and assorted other South Parkians attempt to hold the line against the Jerseyfication of the world. Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week and Jerseyites comprising of people like Snooki and The Situation spill into Colorado, approaching South Park.
Two photos from the episode released on Comedy Central's website have shown the invasion by a DJ Pauly D lookalike and the South Parkians defending their city with a mountain of junks. A promo video was also aired during "Jersey Shore" commercial break, showing Stan and his father Randy fighting the epidemic.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns