Preview: 'Jersey Shore' Spoofed on 'South Park'
"Bones" has gone down the road, even Jimmy Kimmel made a "Sesame Street" version of it. Now, "Jersey Shore" is the subject of spoof on Comedy Central's "South Park" which will return next Wednesday, October 13 with the episode called "New Jersey".
Cartman, Stan, Kenny and assorted other South Parkians attempt to hold the line against the Jerseyfication of the world. Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week and Jerseyites comprising of people like Snooki and The Situation spill into Colorado, approaching South Park.
Two photos from the episode released on Comedy Central's website have shown the invasion by a DJ Pauly D lookalike and the South Parkians defending their city with a mountain of junks. A promo video was also aired during "Jersey Shore" commercial break, showing Stan and his father Randy fighting the epidemic.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard