Preview: 'Jersey Shore' Spoofed on 'South Park'
"Bones" has gone down the road, even Jimmy Kimmel made a "Sesame Street" version of it. Now, "Jersey Shore" is the subject of spoof on Comedy Central's "South Park" which will return next Wednesday, October 13 with the episode called "New Jersey".
Cartman, Stan, Kenny and assorted other South Parkians attempt to hold the line against the Jerseyfication of the world. Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week and Jerseyites comprising of people like Snooki and The Situation spill into Colorado, approaching South Park.
Two photos from the episode released on Comedy Central's website have shown the invasion by a DJ Pauly D lookalike and the South Parkians defending their city with a mountain of junks. A promo video was also aired during "Jersey Shore" commercial break, showing Stan and his father Randy fighting the epidemic.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video