Miley Cyrus' Sister Tries Out for 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah Cyrus was photographed attending the audition for "Wizards of Waverly Place" in Hollywood on Wednesday, October 6 afternoon. The 10-year-old left the studio clutching a script with her mom Tish Cyrus in companion.
Noah has frequently appeared on Miley's show "Hannah Montana", even appearing on the movie version as a background dancer. Her first major engagement in a movie was providing a voice in animation "Ponyo" together with the youngest Jonas sibling, Frankie Jonas.
Both "Hannah Montana" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" are ending in season four. Lead star of "Wizards", Selena Gomez, said last month, "I'm currently in the middle of shooting season four, but it's really hard. I think it's going to be extremely emotional. I don't think they're going to have a live audience taping on the last episode upon my request because I'm going to be a wreck. It's going to be really hard."
There is no clue yet whether Noah gets a part in the Disney Channel series.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?