Miley Cyrus' Sister Tries Out for 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah Cyrus was photographed attending the audition for "Wizards of Waverly Place" in Hollywood on Wednesday, October 6 afternoon. The 10-year-old left the studio clutching a script with her mom Tish Cyrus in companion.
Noah has frequently appeared on Miley's show "Hannah Montana", even appearing on the movie version as a background dancer. Her first major engagement in a movie was providing a voice in animation "Ponyo" together with the youngest Jonas sibling, Frankie Jonas.
Both "Hannah Montana" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" are ending in season four. Lead star of "Wizards", Selena Gomez, said last month, "I'm currently in the middle of shooting season four, but it's really hard. I think it's going to be extremely emotional. I don't think they're going to have a live audience taping on the last episode upon my request because I'm going to be a wreck. It's going to be really hard."
There is no clue yet whether Noah gets a part in the Disney Channel series.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory