Miley Cyrus' Sister Tries Out for 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah Cyrus was photographed attending the audition for "Wizards of Waverly Place" in Hollywood on Wednesday, October 6 afternoon. The 10-year-old left the studio clutching a script with her mom Tish Cyrus in companion.
Noah has frequently appeared on Miley's show "Hannah Montana", even appearing on the movie version as a background dancer. Her first major engagement in a movie was providing a voice in animation "Ponyo" together with the youngest Jonas sibling, Frankie Jonas.
Both "Hannah Montana" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" are ending in season four. Lead star of "Wizards", Selena Gomez, said last month, "I'm currently in the middle of shooting season four, but it's really hard. I think it's going to be extremely emotional. I don't think they're going to have a live audience taping on the last episode upon my request because I'm going to be a wreck. It's going to be really hard."
There is no clue yet whether Noah gets a part in the Disney Channel series.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host