Miley Cyrus' Sister Tries Out for 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah Cyrus was photographed attending the audition for "Wizards of Waverly Place" in Hollywood on Wednesday, October 6 afternoon. The 10-year-old left the studio clutching a script with her mom Tish Cyrus in companion.
Noah has frequently appeared on Miley's show "Hannah Montana", even appearing on the movie version as a background dancer. Her first major engagement in a movie was providing a voice in animation "Ponyo" together with the youngest Jonas sibling, Frankie Jonas.
Both "Hannah Montana" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" are ending in season four. Lead star of "Wizards", Selena Gomez, said last month, "I'm currently in the middle of shooting season four, but it's really hard. I think it's going to be extremely emotional. I don't think they're going to have a live audience taping on the last episode upon my request because I'm going to be a wreck. It's going to be really hard."
There is no clue yet whether Noah gets a part in the Disney Channel series.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?