Rihanna's 'Who's That Chick' Arrives in Full, 'Loud' Third Single Confirmed
After leaked a few days ago, a new song called "Who's That Chick" which is performed by Rihanna finally surfaced. It's a club track produced by French DJ David Guetta and has Rihanna singing about not caring about anything else but dancing.
When the song first came out, many suggested it's one of the materials for Rihanna's new album "Loud". The "Umbrella" singer quickly clarified the rumor, writing on Twitter back then "Who's that Chick, is an online music video/commercial that we shot for Doritos and it got leaked......... I don't want u to get confused...doritos is in no way connected to LOUD."
"Loud" is set for November 16 U.S. release. The first single is "Only Girl (In the World)" followed by "What's My Name?" and then a dirty, naughty song "S&M". She told the Daily Star of the third single, "It's the loudest track on the album. It's bad ass. And the 'S&M' video is going to be totally unexpected. I'm sure people will be surprised."
Before rolling out "S&M" music video, fans will be treated first with "Only Girl" and "What's My Name?" clips. Of the former video which is promised to be premiered soon, she shared to Just Jared, "I was suspended in the air on a swing that was just feet, feet, feet, feet high. It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
More Rihanna News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen