Kim Kardashian and Michael Copon 'Are So Not Dating'
Though Kim Kardashian has a new TV show and a new zip code, "One Tree Hill" actor Michael Copon is not her new man. Contrary to recent rumor suggesting Kim and Michael are "hitting it off romantically", a source close to the 29-year-old reality TV star told E! Online that the two "are so not dating!"
Kim and Michael's dating rumor was first run by In Touch Weekly. The publication started their story with a line read, "A galpal of Kim's tells In Touch that she's dating actor and musician Michael Copon." The source said, "Kim is dating Michael. They have known each other for years, but he and Kim just recently reconnected."
The site further mentioned that Michael will join Kim on her new TV show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" which will be released sometime in 2011. The source went on, "He'll definitely be making appearances on Kim's new TV show. They have been running in the same circles and going to the same events forever, but now they are hitting it off romantically. The timing is right for both of them."
Though it's true that Kim and Michael know each other as they have starred together in 2006 TV series "Beyond the Break", the relationship between the two was not more than friends.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'