Kim Kardashian and Michael Copon 'Are So Not Dating'
Though Kim Kardashian has a new TV show and a new zip code, "One Tree Hill" actor Michael Copon is not her new man. Contrary to recent rumor suggesting Kim and Michael are "hitting it off romantically", a source close to the 29-year-old reality TV star told E! Online that the two "are so not dating!"
Kim and Michael's dating rumor was first run by In Touch Weekly. The publication started their story with a line read, "A galpal of Kim's tells In Touch that she's dating actor and musician Michael Copon." The source said, "Kim is dating Michael. They have known each other for years, but he and Kim just recently reconnected."
The site further mentioned that Michael will join Kim on her new TV show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" which will be released sometime in 2011. The source went on, "He'll definitely be making appearances on Kim's new TV show. They have been running in the same circles and going to the same events forever, but now they are hitting it off romantically. The timing is right for both of them."
Though it's true that Kim and Michael know each other as they have starred together in 2006 TV series "Beyond the Break", the relationship between the two was not more than friends.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie