'Pretty Little Liars' Finds Actors for Two Brand New Characters
When "Pretty Little Liars" is back in January next year, there will be two new faces that would either complicate or simplify the mystery surrounding who 'A' is. ABC Family announced that these two characters are created for the TV show version, and they don't exist in the book it's based upon.
The first character is named Simone and she is set to create drama for one of the Rosewood girls. The role will be filled in by none other than Alona Tal whom TV fans have seen on "Supernatural" and "Veronica Mars". The other character is a male, named Caleb and he's a "bad boy", MTV said. Tyler Blackburn from "Days of Our Lives" would fit in the role.
The cast and producers of "PLL" have repeatedly said before that not all in the TV series will follow the book series by Sara Shepard.
ABC Family renewed the summer series for 12 additional episodes in season 1. The mid-season finale saw Hannah being struck by a car when she was about to tell her friends the identity of 'A'. As seen from the first look of the new episode, Hannah survives the accident but Alison is sitting on her bedside.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges