'Vampire Diaries' 2.06 Preview: Plan B
When cornered by two forces, Damon seeks alliance in Bonnie. In the next "The Vampire Diaries", Bonnie is reluctant but the brothers will gain an ally from someone else. Despite Elena's efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine.
Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan, leading Damon to take matters into his own hands. But Ian Somerhalder previously told E! Online that the Salvatore brothers would put their differences aside when facing Katherine and Tyler.
"There's camaraderie because Damon and Stefan know that in order to protect themselves, Elena and the town from werewolves and Katherine, they have to set these differences aside. These two have had every opportunity to kill each other and they can't do it. They love each other," he said.
"The Vampire Diaries" will skip a week to return with the episode called "Plan B" on October 21. Also in the episode, Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time.
On another news, showrunner Julia Plec wrote on Twitter that she, fellow producer Kevin Williamson, stars Zach Roerig, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning and Katerina Graham would be at New York Comic Con on Sunday, October 10 at IGN Theater/Special Events Hall.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers