'Vampire Diaries' 2.06 Preview: Plan B
When cornered by two forces, Damon seeks alliance in Bonnie. In the next "The Vampire Diaries", Bonnie is reluctant but the brothers will gain an ally from someone else. Despite Elena's efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine.
Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan, leading Damon to take matters into his own hands. But Ian Somerhalder previously told E! Online that the Salvatore brothers would put their differences aside when facing Katherine and Tyler.
"There's camaraderie because Damon and Stefan know that in order to protect themselves, Elena and the town from werewolves and Katherine, they have to set these differences aside. These two have had every opportunity to kill each other and they can't do it. They love each other," he said.
"The Vampire Diaries" will skip a week to return with the episode called "Plan B" on October 21. Also in the episode, Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time.
On another news, showrunner Julia Plec wrote on Twitter that she, fellow producer Kevin Williamson, stars Zach Roerig, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning and Katerina Graham would be at New York Comic Con on Sunday, October 10 at IGN Theater/Special Events Hall.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises