'Vampire Diaries' 2.06 Preview: Plan B
When cornered by two forces, Damon seeks alliance in Bonnie. In the next "The Vampire Diaries", Bonnie is reluctant but the brothers will gain an ally from someone else. Despite Elena's efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine.
Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan, leading Damon to take matters into his own hands. But Ian Somerhalder previously told E! Online that the Salvatore brothers would put their differences aside when facing Katherine and Tyler.
"There's camaraderie because Damon and Stefan know that in order to protect themselves, Elena and the town from werewolves and Katherine, they have to set these differences aside. These two have had every opportunity to kill each other and they can't do it. They love each other," he said.
"The Vampire Diaries" will skip a week to return with the episode called "Plan B" on October 21. Also in the episode, Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time.
On another news, showrunner Julia Plec wrote on Twitter that she, fellow producer Kevin Williamson, stars Zach Roerig, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning and Katerina Graham would be at New York Comic Con on Sunday, October 10 at IGN Theater/Special Events Hall.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs