First Full Trailer for Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Is Tear Jerker
The first full trailer for "127 Hours" has been debuted via Apple. It opens with a look at James Franco's Aron Ralston who starts his day with a full spirit to begin his journey to an isolated canyon in Utah. His day is turned 180 degrees after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah.
Over the next five days Ralston examines his life before finding out that he has the courage to extricate himself by any means necessary, including cutting off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, parents, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston, "127 Hours" has received praises for both the story and James Franco's performance. "Slumdog Millionaire" director Danny Boyle serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
Along with the trailer, the first poster for the movie has also been released, capturing a man in between two cliffs.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video