First Full Trailer for Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Is Tear Jerker
The first full trailer for "127 Hours" has been debuted via Apple. It opens with a look at James Franco's Aron Ralston who starts his day with a full spirit to begin his journey to an isolated canyon in Utah. His day is turned 180 degrees after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah.
Over the next five days Ralston examines his life before finding out that he has the courage to extricate himself by any means necessary, including cutting off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, parents, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston, "127 Hours" has received praises for both the story and James Franco's performance. "Slumdog Millionaire" director Danny Boyle serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
Along with the trailer, the first poster for the movie has also been released, capturing a man in between two cliffs.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video