First Full Trailer for Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Is Tear Jerker
The first full trailer for "127 Hours" has been debuted via Apple. It opens with a look at James Franco's Aron Ralston who starts his day with a full spirit to begin his journey to an isolated canyon in Utah. His day is turned 180 degrees after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah.
Over the next five days Ralston examines his life before finding out that he has the courage to extricate himself by any means necessary, including cutting off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, parents, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston, "127 Hours" has received praises for both the story and James Franco's performance. "Slumdog Millionaire" director Danny Boyle serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
Along with the trailer, the first poster for the movie has also been released, capturing a man in between two cliffs.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3