Jasmine V Talks About Her Busy Suitor in New Single 'All These Boys'
Jasmine V who is romantically linked to Justin Bieber has just unveiled a new song on her MySpace, talking about "All These Boys" in the fun, dance track. She is expected to include the song in her upcoming debut album and plans to shoot its music video at the end of this month.
"All of these boys got 'em standin' in a line/ So many boys keep on beggin' for my time/ All of these boys I just can't make up my mind/ Everywhere I go somebody's tryin' to be my boyfriend," she throws her lines. Without naming her suitors, she even slams one of them, "This one tellin' me he's too busy to take me out/ Can somebody come and tell me what's that all about."
Jasmine Villegas is currently touring with Justin Bieber for the second leg of his My World tour. Prior to hitting the road, the rumored couple has been spending time together in several of Bieber's music videos which have them playing a couple.
Hawaii is their tour destination right now. Rumor has it, Villegas actually was not booked for the shows in the island because of some budget cuts, but she finally is brought along with "Justin's paying out of his own pocket." An insider told Life & Style Weekly, "[He wants] to have his new sweet heart join him. He's footing the entire bill. Whatever Justin Bieber wants, he gets!"
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub