Video: Selena Gomez Says She Wants to Cut Justin Bieber's Hair
Selena Gomez might make Justin Bieber's legion of fans upset for saying this. During a recent brief chat with Radio Disney host Jake Whetter, the "A Year Without Rain" singer said that she really wants to cut Bieber's signature hair.
On why she wanted to do so, Gomez explained that Bieber always shakes his head to flick his locks from his face almost in every 45 seconds during their conversation. The "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over" actress even imitated Bieber when he does that.
Gomez, however, believed that it wasn't the hair that makes Bieber so popular. Gomez told Whette, "He's got game. He knows what he's doing." And when the host repeated her remark, she once again said in her serious look, "Yes he does. He knows exactly what he's doing."
And Gomez wasn't the first and the only person who wants to cut Bieber's perfectly-groomed locks. Back in May, Bieber was forced to respond quickly when Ellen DeGeneres, on her "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", grabbed scissors out of her pocket and tried to cut it a bit, jokingly telling the viewers about her plan to sell the hair on eBay.
Selena Gomez talks about Justin Bieber's perfectly-groomed locks:
More Selena Gomez News
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!