'Undercovers' 1.04 Preview: Bluff or No Bluff?
"Undercovers" next mission is "Jailbreak". When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven and Samantha must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location.
Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic - with assistance from Leo and Hoyt. Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy invests time and money in the catering business.
"Jailbreak" airs October 13 on NBC.
The new series coming from J.J. Abrams has passed its crucial second and third episodes but despite Abrams' name behind it, the ratings are still unable to match those by fellow new shows "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced".
"Undercovers" in fact is competing with "Chuck" in the race against cancellation. However, it still fares well compared to "Outlaw" which production has been halted.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie