'Undercovers' 1.04 Preview: Bluff or No Bluff?
"Undercovers" next mission is "Jailbreak". When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven and Samantha must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location.
Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic - with assistance from Leo and Hoyt. Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy invests time and money in the catering business.
"Jailbreak" airs October 13 on NBC.
The new series coming from J.J. Abrams has passed its crucial second and third episodes but despite Abrams' name behind it, the ratings are still unable to match those by fellow new shows "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced".
"Undercovers" in fact is competing with "Chuck" in the race against cancellation. However, it still fares well compared to "Outlaw" which production has been halted.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville