'Undercovers' 1.04 Preview: Bluff or No Bluff?
"Undercovers" next mission is "Jailbreak". When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven and Samantha must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location.
Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic - with assistance from Leo and Hoyt. Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy invests time and money in the catering business.
"Jailbreak" airs October 13 on NBC.
The new series coming from J.J. Abrams has passed its crucial second and third episodes but despite Abrams' name behind it, the ratings are still unable to match those by fellow new shows "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced".
"Undercovers" in fact is competing with "Chuck" in the race against cancellation. However, it still fares well compared to "Outlaw" which production has been halted.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked