'Undercovers' 1.04 Preview: Bluff or No Bluff?
"Undercovers" next mission is "Jailbreak". When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven and Samantha must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location.
Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic - with assistance from Leo and Hoyt. Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy invests time and money in the catering business.
"Jailbreak" airs October 13 on NBC.
The new series coming from J.J. Abrams has passed its crucial second and third episodes but despite Abrams' name behind it, the ratings are still unable to match those by fellow new shows "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced".
"Undercovers" in fact is competing with "Chuck" in the race against cancellation. However, it still fares well compared to "Outlaw" which production has been halted.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?