'Undercovers' 1.04 Preview: Bluff or No Bluff?
"Undercovers" next mission is "Jailbreak". When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven and Samantha must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location.
Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic - with assistance from Leo and Hoyt. Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy invests time and money in the catering business.
"Jailbreak" airs October 13 on NBC.
The new series coming from J.J. Abrams has passed its crucial second and third episodes but despite Abrams' name behind it, the ratings are still unable to match those by fellow new shows "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced".
"Undercovers" in fact is competing with "Chuck" in the race against cancellation. However, it still fares well compared to "Outlaw" which production has been halted.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London