Pics: Shirtless Tom Cruise Doing His Own Stunt for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has done a dangerous stunt for "Mission: Impossible IV" on Wednesday, October 6. Pictured in Prague, Czech Republic where he kicked off the principal photography of the movie late September, the actor/producer took his shirt off and bared his abs during the filming.
The depicter of Ethan Hunt was seen hanging from wires attached to the waistband of his trousers. Speeding down a zip line that was suspended between buildings, he was shooting a scene where his character jumps from the third floor of a building onto a moving truck, Daily Mail reports.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Cruise will be joined by Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg who reprise their role as Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively. Meanwhile, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton are recruited as new cast members. Brad Bird directs the action movie, which is due December 16, 2011 in the U.S.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video