Pics: Shirtless Tom Cruise Doing His Own Stunt for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has done a dangerous stunt for "Mission: Impossible IV" on Wednesday, October 6. Pictured in Prague, Czech Republic where he kicked off the principal photography of the movie late September, the actor/producer took his shirt off and bared his abs during the filming.
The depicter of Ethan Hunt was seen hanging from wires attached to the waistband of his trousers. Speeding down a zip line that was suspended between buildings, he was shooting a scene where his character jumps from the third floor of a building onto a moving truck, Daily Mail reports.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Cruise will be joined by Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg who reprise their role as Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively. Meanwhile, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton are recruited as new cast members. Brad Bird directs the action movie, which is due December 16, 2011 in the U.S.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame