Pics: Shirtless Tom Cruise Doing His Own Stunt for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has done a dangerous stunt for "Mission: Impossible IV" on Wednesday, October 6. Pictured in Prague, Czech Republic where he kicked off the principal photography of the movie late September, the actor/producer took his shirt off and bared his abs during the filming.
The depicter of Ethan Hunt was seen hanging from wires attached to the waistband of his trousers. Speeding down a zip line that was suspended between buildings, he was shooting a scene where his character jumps from the third floor of a building onto a moving truck, Daily Mail reports.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Cruise will be joined by Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg who reprise their role as Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively. Meanwhile, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton are recruited as new cast members. Brad Bird directs the action movie, which is due December 16, 2011 in the U.S.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding