Pics: Shirtless Tom Cruise Doing His Own Stunt for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has done a dangerous stunt for "Mission: Impossible IV" on Wednesday, October 6. Pictured in Prague, Czech Republic where he kicked off the principal photography of the movie late September, the actor/producer took his shirt off and bared his abs during the filming.
The depicter of Ethan Hunt was seen hanging from wires attached to the waistband of his trousers. Speeding down a zip line that was suspended between buildings, he was shooting a scene where his character jumps from the third floor of a building onto a moving truck, Daily Mail reports.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Cruise will be joined by Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg who reprise their role as Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively. Meanwhile, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton are recruited as new cast members. Brad Bird directs the action movie, which is due December 16, 2011 in the U.S.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign