Pics: Shirtless Tom Cruise Doing His Own Stunt for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has done a dangerous stunt for "Mission: Impossible IV" on Wednesday, October 6. Pictured in Prague, Czech Republic where he kicked off the principal photography of the movie late September, the actor/producer took his shirt off and bared his abs during the filming.
The depicter of Ethan Hunt was seen hanging from wires attached to the waistband of his trousers. Speeding down a zip line that was suspended between buildings, he was shooting a scene where his character jumps from the third floor of a building onto a moving truck, Daily Mail reports.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Cruise will be joined by Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg who reprise their role as Luther Stickell and Benji Dunn respectively. Meanwhile, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton are recruited as new cast members. Brad Bird directs the action movie, which is due December 16, 2011 in the U.S.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics