More Episodes for 'Raising Hope', Less for 'Outlaw'
Good news and bad news came for two different new shows at the same time. While "Raising Hope" receives more episodes order from FOX and officially becomes the first freshman to get full season this Fall, "Outlaw" has to swallow bitter pill as NBC has ordered to stop its production temporarily for a close observation on the rating.
FOX is giving "Raising Hope" faith by ordering back-nine episodes. Rating-wise the dramedy created by Greg Garcia is steadily gaining followers although it has the advantage of a lead-in from "Glee". Now, "Running Wilde" which airs after "Hope" is not taking the same graphic flow and thus its position is in jeopardy.
On the other side, legal drama "Outlaw" is waiting anxiously on a decision whether NBC will cancel it or not. Eight episodes of the series have been produced and three of them have aired. The first episode raked in 5 million viewers but by second week the rating plunges to 4.5 million. Consequently NBC halts the production until it reaches a decision.
Unlike FOX, NBC is yet to cancel any of its new programs. According to some reports, the Peacock is still weighing the situation and looking at the possibility to shuffle the schedule. FOX has axed "Lone Star" and pushed "Lie to Me" to fill the vacant spot.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl