Chelsea Handler Amidst 50 Cent Romance Rumor: I Will Report Any Progress
Chelsea Handler has asked her fans to "calm down" over recent swirling rumor that she and rapper 50 Cent are romantically linked after the two were spotted sitting very close to each other at a New Orleans bar. The comedian/host even promised she will inform any progress if there is.
On Wednesday, October 6, Chelsea wrote on her Twitter page, "Everyone, calm down. I met with mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, ill let you know if there is." 50 himself tweeted earlier that day that he was on his "way to L.A. for a film meeting."
While Chelsea promised to report any progress if there is, 50 has fueled the dating rumor after refusing to confirm or deny the speculation when snappers quizzed him. Instead of setting the record straight, the "Still Will" rapper preferred to crack a smile and remain silent as he headed to a restaurant in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, October 5.
50, real name Curtis James Jackson III, has previously professed his interest for Chelsea. In late August, 50 tweeted, "I think @chelseahandler is beautiful I wanta see what that dog lookin at on her page," referring to Chelsea's dog Chunk, who looks up her skirt on the cover of her New York Times bestseller Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.
And again on September 23, 50 posted a message on his Twitter page which read, "A yal (sic) know I love me some chelsea handler yal (sic) see her show tonight she is so funny to me." Chelsea, in the meantime, told her fans on her nightly E! television show that 50 once sent her a flower to the studio and asked her for a date.
More Chelsea Handler News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'