Chelsea Handler Amidst 50 Cent Romance Rumor: I Will Report Any Progress
Chelsea Handler has asked her fans to "calm down" over recent swirling rumor that she and rapper 50 Cent are romantically linked after the two were spotted sitting very close to each other at a New Orleans bar. The comedian/host even promised she will inform any progress if there is.
On Wednesday, October 6, Chelsea wrote on her Twitter page, "Everyone, calm down. I met with mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, ill let you know if there is." 50 himself tweeted earlier that day that he was on his "way to L.A. for a film meeting."
While Chelsea promised to report any progress if there is, 50 has fueled the dating rumor after refusing to confirm or deny the speculation when snappers quizzed him. Instead of setting the record straight, the "Still Will" rapper preferred to crack a smile and remain silent as he headed to a restaurant in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, October 5.
50, real name Curtis James Jackson III, has previously professed his interest for Chelsea. In late August, 50 tweeted, "I think @chelseahandler is beautiful I wanta see what that dog lookin at on her page," referring to Chelsea's dog Chunk, who looks up her skirt on the cover of her New York Times bestseller Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.
And again on September 23, 50 posted a message on his Twitter page which read, "A yal (sic) know I love me some chelsea handler yal (sic) see her show tonight she is so funny to me." Chelsea, in the meantime, told her fans on her nightly E! television show that 50 once sent her a flower to the studio and asked her for a date.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video