New 'Walking Dead' Trailer Unleashes the Action
AMC releases the second trailer to its zombie series "The Walking Dead" which will premiere right on Halloween this year at 10/9c. Chronicling a band of survivors' attempt to keep themselves alive months and years after a zombie apocalypse, the show comes from director of "The Shawshank Redemption" and the producer of "The Terminator".
Led by police officer Rick Grimes, the group travels in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.
The cast Andrew Lincoln and Sarah Wayne Callies recently attended 2010 MIPCOM in Cannes to promote the show for international market.
The premiere of "The Walking Dead" is part of AMC Fearfest which kicks off October 9 with Stephen King classics such as "Pet Sematary", "Sleepwalkers", "The Shining" and more. There will be other horror movies such as "House of Wax", "28 Days Later", "Jeepers Creepers 2" and "Dawn of the Dead". Head to AMC.com for more info about the Fearfest.
More The Walking Dead News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details