New 'Walking Dead' Trailer Unleashes the Action
AMC releases the second trailer to its zombie series "The Walking Dead" which will premiere right on Halloween this year at 10/9c. Chronicling a band of survivors' attempt to keep themselves alive months and years after a zombie apocalypse, the show comes from director of "The Shawshank Redemption" and the producer of "The Terminator".
Led by police officer Rick Grimes, the group travels in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.
The cast Andrew Lincoln and Sarah Wayne Callies recently attended 2010 MIPCOM in Cannes to promote the show for international market.
The premiere of "The Walking Dead" is part of AMC Fearfest which kicks off October 9 with Stephen King classics such as "Pet Sematary", "Sleepwalkers", "The Shining" and more. There will be other horror movies such as "House of Wax", "28 Days Later", "Jeepers Creepers 2" and "Dawn of the Dead". Head to AMC.com for more info about the Fearfest.
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance