Adam Lambert Pictured Locking Lips With His Bassist Onstage
Wearing his black leather pants and fingerless gloves, Adam Lambert rocked the JCB Hall in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday night, October 6 as part of his Glam Nation tour. The 2009 runner-up of "American Idol" catered fans with songs from his first major-label studio album "For Your Entertainment".
In one point, Lambert who was criticized for his saucy stage act at 2009 American Music Awards was snapped grabbing his bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff and locking lips with him. The 28-year-old singer wrote on Twitter, "I wanna slay it tonight in TOKYO!"
Before flying to Japan, Adam Lambert took a break from the road to have an exotic vacation in Bali, Indonesia. He shared with his Twitter followers of his relaxing time in the island, testifying that "Bali vacation was a rebirth! Such a beautiful trip. My heart is full."
Following his Asian shows, Lambert will visit New Zealand, Australia and Hawaii. Afterwards, he will jet to Europe for a number of concerts until late November. Most recently, he has "added a final December 16th Glam Nation Show at Club Nokia in LA!!! Bringin it home! So excited!"
More Adam Lambert News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service