Charlize Theron Reportedly Dating Model/Actor Eric Thal
After ending her relationship with actor/director Stuart Townsend in January, Charlize Theron has now reportedly found love in 45-year-old model/actor Eric Thal. Words on the street are, Theron and Thal are currently dating.
According to Life & Style magazine via Just Jared, Theron and Thal become bonded because they share something in common. A pal of Thal told the mag, "The two have a lot in common. He's a farmer who grows all his own vegetables, and Charlize grew up on a farm in South Africa. The two like to escape Hollywood and go to his farm in upstate New York."
Theron and Thal, however, haven't confirmed or denied the dating speculation. Beside then-boyfriend of nine years Townsend, "Superhero Movie" actor Craig Bierko and Third Eye Blind lead singer Stephan Jenkins are among Theron's past lovers.
More Charlize Theron News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer