Taylor Swift on Taylor Lautner: We'll Always Be Close
Though Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner only had a brief romance, the "Mine" singer insisted that she and the "Twilight" star will "absolutely" always be friends. In a recent interview for September issue of Glamour's magazine, the singer gushed, "He's wonderful, and we'll always be close. I'm so thankful for that."
Single Swift revealed that having passions that she respects, like his career, is one quality she looks in her future boyfriend. The 20-year-old beauty told the mag, "In high school, I used to think it was 'like sooooo cool' if a guy had an awesome car. Now none of that matters. These days I look for character and honesty and trust."
Still, Swift revealed that she occasionally follows her heart when it comes to guys. "I don't seem to have any real strategy or pattern when it comes to love," she said. "I've had moments of thinking, this is who I love and I don't care what anyone says. Those moments are beautiful and wild and exciting, but I've learned that those moments can end up hurting you in the end. I've been careful in love. I've been careless in love."
And Swift won't trade her love adventures, which also includes Joe Jonas, for anything. She further said that "you can't predict it or plan for it" when it comes to love. "For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card," so she said.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says