Taylor Swift on Taylor Lautner: We'll Always Be Close
Though Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner only had a brief romance, the "Mine" singer insisted that she and the "Twilight" star will "absolutely" always be friends. In a recent interview for September issue of Glamour's magazine, the singer gushed, "He's wonderful, and we'll always be close. I'm so thankful for that."
Single Swift revealed that having passions that she respects, like his career, is one quality she looks in her future boyfriend. The 20-year-old beauty told the mag, "In high school, I used to think it was 'like sooooo cool' if a guy had an awesome car. Now none of that matters. These days I look for character and honesty and trust."
Still, Swift revealed that she occasionally follows her heart when it comes to guys. "I don't seem to have any real strategy or pattern when it comes to love," she said. "I've had moments of thinking, this is who I love and I don't care what anyone says. Those moments are beautiful and wild and exciting, but I've learned that those moments can end up hurting you in the end. I've been careful in love. I've been careless in love."
And Swift won't trade her love adventures, which also includes Joe Jonas, for anything. She further said that "you can't predict it or plan for it" when it comes to love. "For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card," so she said.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics