Ne-Yo Asks Lady GaGa to Go Country in a Duet Track
Ne-Yo eyes to enter studio and makes a collaboration with Lady GaGa. The R&B singer/songwriter wants this duet to be different from any other songs he or she has been crafting before, so he throws idea about recording a country music track.
"I've reached out to GaGa and our people are talking. It would be amazing if we could do a country and western record, something totally unexpected," he told The Daily Star. "I love what she and Beyonce did on Telephone and Video Phone as they were both very distinct styles."
While the GaGa duet is still in the works, Ne-Yo has been tapped as one of Beyonce Knowles' team to work on her next effort. "I've been in the studio with Beyonce recently working on her third album and I'm really excited about it. It's a little bit classic Beyonce and a little bit unexpected direction," he said.
Occupied with his work Stateside, Ne-Yo still has time to watch what's happening across the pond in the U.K. music scene. "I love Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Stryder and Dizzee Rascal. People have said some harsh things about Dizzee switching his sound up, but everybody needs to grow," so he stated.
"Tinie reached out to me and that's something that's definitely going to happen. I think his rapping and my singing would blend well together, so it's a certainty we'll work together one day. The other day I also bumped into one of the girls from The Saturdays. I think her name was Una [Healy]. She's gorgeous."
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up