Ne-Yo Asks Lady GaGa to Go Country in a Duet Track
Ne-Yo eyes to enter studio and makes a collaboration with Lady GaGa. The R&B singer/songwriter wants this duet to be different from any other songs he or she has been crafting before, so he throws idea about recording a country music track.
"I've reached out to GaGa and our people are talking. It would be amazing if we could do a country and western record, something totally unexpected," he told The Daily Star. "I love what she and Beyonce did on Telephone and Video Phone as they were both very distinct styles."
While the GaGa duet is still in the works, Ne-Yo has been tapped as one of Beyonce Knowles' team to work on her next effort. "I've been in the studio with Beyonce recently working on her third album and I'm really excited about it. It's a little bit classic Beyonce and a little bit unexpected direction," he said.
Occupied with his work Stateside, Ne-Yo still has time to watch what's happening across the pond in the U.K. music scene. "I love Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Stryder and Dizzee Rascal. People have said some harsh things about Dizzee switching his sound up, but everybody needs to grow," so he stated.
"Tinie reached out to me and that's something that's definitely going to happen. I think his rapping and my singing would blend well together, so it's a certainty we'll work together one day. The other day I also bumped into one of the girls from The Saturdays. I think her name was Una [Healy]. She's gorgeous."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics