Ne-Yo Asks Lady GaGa to Go Country in a Duet Track
Ne-Yo eyes to enter studio and makes a collaboration with Lady GaGa. The R&B singer/songwriter wants this duet to be different from any other songs he or she has been crafting before, so he throws idea about recording a country music track.
"I've reached out to GaGa and our people are talking. It would be amazing if we could do a country and western record, something totally unexpected," he told The Daily Star. "I love what she and Beyonce did on Telephone and Video Phone as they were both very distinct styles."
While the GaGa duet is still in the works, Ne-Yo has been tapped as one of Beyonce Knowles' team to work on her next effort. "I've been in the studio with Beyonce recently working on her third album and I'm really excited about it. It's a little bit classic Beyonce and a little bit unexpected direction," he said.
Occupied with his work Stateside, Ne-Yo still has time to watch what's happening across the pond in the U.K. music scene. "I love Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Stryder and Dizzee Rascal. People have said some harsh things about Dizzee switching his sound up, but everybody needs to grow," so he stated.
"Tinie reached out to me and that's something that's definitely going to happen. I think his rapping and my singing would blend well together, so it's a certainty we'll work together one day. The other day I also bumped into one of the girls from The Saturdays. I think her name was Una [Healy]. She's gorgeous."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off