Heather Locklear Reportedly Engaged to Jack Wagner
"The Perfect Man" star Heather Locklear might have found her perfect man. Britain's Daily Express reported that Heather is now engaged to actor boyfriend of three years, Jack Wagner, after he popped the question at her recent birthday bash in late September.
According to the site, Jack proposed to Heather at the 49-year-old actress' favorite Korean restaurant. Although Heather reportedly had previously resisted Jack's proposals, she answered yes to Jack's last request. A friend said as quoted by the site, "Heather never felt the time was right. But now she is ready."
Heather and Jack were recently hit with split rumors which mentioned that the actress wanted to end their relationship in a bid to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth. A rep for her, however, was quick to deny the swirling reports, insisting that the two "have not split".
Both Heather and Jack haven't released any confirmation about the engagement. If the couple, who has been dating since early 2007, is indeed engaged, the marriage will be the third trip to the aisle for Heather. She was previously wed to rock star Tommy Lee and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora with whom she has Elizabeth.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed