Heather Locklear Reportedly Engaged to Jack Wagner
"The Perfect Man" star Heather Locklear might have found her perfect man. Britain's Daily Express reported that Heather is now engaged to actor boyfriend of three years, Jack Wagner, after he popped the question at her recent birthday bash in late September.
According to the site, Jack proposed to Heather at the 49-year-old actress' favorite Korean restaurant. Although Heather reportedly had previously resisted Jack's proposals, she answered yes to Jack's last request. A friend said as quoted by the site, "Heather never felt the time was right. But now she is ready."
Heather and Jack were recently hit with split rumors which mentioned that the actress wanted to end their relationship in a bid to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth. A rep for her, however, was quick to deny the swirling reports, insisting that the two "have not split".
Both Heather and Jack haven't released any confirmation about the engagement. If the couple, who has been dating since early 2007, is indeed engaged, the marriage will be the third trip to the aisle for Heather. She was previously wed to rock star Tommy Lee and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora with whom she has Elizabeth.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video