Heather Locklear Reportedly Engaged to Jack Wagner
"The Perfect Man" star Heather Locklear might have found her perfect man. Britain's Daily Express reported that Heather is now engaged to actor boyfriend of three years, Jack Wagner, after he popped the question at her recent birthday bash in late September.
According to the site, Jack proposed to Heather at the 49-year-old actress' favorite Korean restaurant. Although Heather reportedly had previously resisted Jack's proposals, she answered yes to Jack's last request. A friend said as quoted by the site, "Heather never felt the time was right. But now she is ready."
Heather and Jack were recently hit with split rumors which mentioned that the actress wanted to end their relationship in a bid to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth. A rep for her, however, was quick to deny the swirling reports, insisting that the two "have not split".
Both Heather and Jack haven't released any confirmation about the engagement. If the couple, who has been dating since early 2007, is indeed engaged, the marriage will be the third trip to the aisle for Heather. She was previously wed to rock star Tommy Lee and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora with whom she has Elizabeth.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'