Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis' 'Burke and Hare' Debuts International Trailer
Infamous murderers Burke and Hare are revived by Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis in "Burke and Hare" and the film has been previewed in an international trailer. It follows the two main characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems.
Raking a lot of money by providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in nineteenth century Edinburgh, the short men soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available. A comedic take on the true murder case, the film presents the brutal killings in a hilarious way.
John Landis takes the helming duty for "Burke and Hare" with Isla Fisher and Tom Wilkinson starring as Ginny and Dr. Knox respectively. This comedy will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake