Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis' 'Burke and Hare' Debuts International Trailer
Infamous murderers Burke and Hare are revived by Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis in "Burke and Hare" and the film has been previewed in an international trailer. It follows the two main characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems.
Raking a lot of money by providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in nineteenth century Edinburgh, the short men soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available. A comedic take on the true murder case, the film presents the brutal killings in a hilarious way.
John Landis takes the helming duty for "Burke and Hare" with Isla Fisher and Tom Wilkinson starring as Ginny and Dr. Knox respectively. This comedy will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season