Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis' 'Burke and Hare' Debuts International Trailer
Infamous murderers Burke and Hare are revived by Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis in "Burke and Hare" and the film has been previewed in an international trailer. It follows the two main characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems.
Raking a lot of money by providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in nineteenth century Edinburgh, the short men soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available. A comedic take on the true murder case, the film presents the brutal killings in a hilarious way.
John Landis takes the helming duty for "Burke and Hare" with Isla Fisher and Tom Wilkinson starring as Ginny and Dr. Knox respectively. This comedy will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic