Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis' 'Burke and Hare' Debuts International Trailer
Infamous murderers Burke and Hare are revived by Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis in "Burke and Hare" and the film has been previewed in an international trailer. It follows the two main characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems.
Raking a lot of money by providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in nineteenth century Edinburgh, the short men soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available. A comedic take on the true murder case, the film presents the brutal killings in a hilarious way.
John Landis takes the helming duty for "Burke and Hare" with Isla Fisher and Tom Wilkinson starring as Ginny and Dr. Knox respectively. This comedy will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound