Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis' 'Burke and Hare' Debuts International Trailer
Infamous murderers Burke and Hare are revived by Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis in "Burke and Hare" and the film has been previewed in an international trailer. It follows the two main characters who turn into grave robbers to overcome their financial problems.
Raking a lot of money by providing cadavers for the medical fraternity in nineteenth century Edinburgh, the short men soon become murderers when corpses are not readily available. A comedic take on the true murder case, the film presents the brutal killings in a hilarious way.
John Landis takes the helming duty for "Burke and Hare" with Isla Fisher and Tom Wilkinson starring as Ginny and Dr. Knox respectively. This comedy will be unleashed in U.K. theaters on October 29 but is yet to get U.S. release date.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day