James Franco Cross Dressing for Candy Magazine
After showing his villainous side in "Spider-Man 3", James Franco is now displaying his feminine side. In a support for Candy Magazine, Franco is willing to cross dress for the cover of the mag's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.
For the front page, Franco dons a fancy black suit and leather gloves while having a half-burnt cigarette on his right hand. The 32-year-old actor wears a heavy blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick while having his hair slicked back. The shot was taken by Terry Richardson in New York City on September 13.
Candy's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue is the second in print and is limited to only 1,000 copies. The magazine itself is the first Transversal Style Magazine which is dedicated to "celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."
Candy Magazine's Second Issue:
More James Franco News
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled