James Franco Cross Dressing for Candy Magazine
After showing his villainous side in "Spider-Man 3", James Franco is now displaying his feminine side. In a support for Candy Magazine, Franco is willing to cross dress for the cover of the mag's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.
For the front page, Franco dons a fancy black suit and leather gloves while having a half-burnt cigarette on his right hand. The 32-year-old actor wears a heavy blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick while having his hair slicked back. The shot was taken by Terry Richardson in New York City on September 13.
Candy's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue is the second in print and is limited to only 1,000 copies. The magazine itself is the first Transversal Style Magazine which is dedicated to "celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."
Candy Magazine's Second Issue:
More James Franco News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off