James Franco Cross Dressing for Candy Magazine
After showing his villainous side in "Spider-Man 3", James Franco is now displaying his feminine side. In a support for Candy Magazine, Franco is willing to cross dress for the cover of the mag's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.
For the front page, Franco dons a fancy black suit and leather gloves while having a half-burnt cigarette on his right hand. The 32-year-old actor wears a heavy blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick while having his hair slicked back. The shot was taken by Terry Richardson in New York City on September 13.
Candy's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue is the second in print and is limited to only 1,000 copies. The magazine itself is the first Transversal Style Magazine which is dedicated to "celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."
Candy Magazine's Second Issue:
More James Franco News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director