James Franco Cross Dressing for Candy Magazine
After showing his villainous side in "Spider-Man 3", James Franco is now displaying his feminine side. In a support for Candy Magazine, Franco is willing to cross dress for the cover of the mag's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.
For the front page, Franco dons a fancy black suit and leather gloves while having a half-burnt cigarette on his right hand. The 32-year-old actor wears a heavy blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick while having his hair slicked back. The shot was taken by Terry Richardson in New York City on September 13.
Candy's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue is the second in print and is limited to only 1,000 copies. The magazine itself is the first Transversal Style Magazine which is dedicated to "celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."
Candy Magazine's Second Issue:
More James Franco News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch