James Franco Cross Dressing for Candy Magazine
After showing his villainous side in "Spider-Man 3", James Franco is now displaying his feminine side. In a support for Candy Magazine, Franco is willing to cross dress for the cover of the mag's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue.
For the front page, Franco dons a fancy black suit and leather gloves while having a half-burnt cigarette on his right hand. The 32-year-old actor wears a heavy blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick while having his hair slicked back. The shot was taken by Terry Richardson in New York City on September 13.
Candy's Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue is the second in print and is limited to only 1,000 copies. The magazine itself is the first Transversal Style Magazine which is dedicated to "celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."
Candy Magazine's Second Issue:
More James Franco News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'