Report: Rozlyn Papa Wanted to Return to 'Bachelor'
In desperate need to clear out her name and reputation, Rozlyn Papa reportedly is trying to return to "The Bachelor". Papa was a contestant in Jake Pavelka's season and the one who created scandal through her alleged affair with one of the reality show's producers.
In a report by Us Magazine, it is mentioned that Papa has an eye for the newly-appointed bachelor, Brad Womack. "Rozlyn wasn't that interested in Jake, but she's very interested in Brad," the insider tells Us. "She really wanted to come back on the show."
Producers, who are clearly open to returns by having Brad back, reportedly gave it a good consideration. "They always really liked her," the source adds to Us. "Producers felt that if she went on camera and admitted to everything she did, they would agree to introduce her to Brad and let him decide. Brad's certainly a guy who believes in second chances, so they thought it might work."
However, the discussions did not pan out and her offer was turned down. The reason is none other than the fact that Brad is serious in finding a wife through the show while Rozlyn may not be in the same level of commitment.
Brad Womack was the season 11 bachelor who made a history in the show by not choosing anyone at the finale. He struck a deal with ABC to give him a second shot at love in the 15th season which debuts January 2011.
More The Bachelor News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video