Report: Rozlyn Papa Wanted to Return to 'Bachelor'
In desperate need to clear out her name and reputation, Rozlyn Papa reportedly is trying to return to "The Bachelor". Papa was a contestant in Jake Pavelka's season and the one who created scandal through her alleged affair with one of the reality show's producers.
In a report by Us Magazine, it is mentioned that Papa has an eye for the newly-appointed bachelor, Brad Womack. "Rozlyn wasn't that interested in Jake, but she's very interested in Brad," the insider tells Us. "She really wanted to come back on the show."
Producers, who are clearly open to returns by having Brad back, reportedly gave it a good consideration. "They always really liked her," the source adds to Us. "Producers felt that if she went on camera and admitted to everything she did, they would agree to introduce her to Brad and let him decide. Brad's certainly a guy who believes in second chances, so they thought it might work."
However, the discussions did not pan out and her offer was turned down. The reason is none other than the fact that Brad is serious in finding a wife through the show while Rozlyn may not be in the same level of commitment.
Brad Womack was the season 11 bachelor who made a history in the show by not choosing anyone at the finale. He struck a deal with ABC to give him a second shot at love in the 15th season which debuts January 2011.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says